World Cup Play-Off Head-To Head Stats: 9th-12th Nov 2017
World Cup Play-Offs Top Tips
- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
The focus switches back to the International scene this week and four very important European 2018 World Cup Play-Off games to take in over Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Yes, there’s plenty at stake as we’ve Croatia, Greece, Northern Ireland, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Denmark and the Republic of Ireland that will be looking for a place in the finals next summer in Russia.
We get going on Thursday (9th Nov 2017) as Croatia take on Greece and with both sides generally producing low-scoring games at the moment then this could be the way to go here.
Also on Thursday, we’ve Northern Ireland hosting Switzerland and with the Swiss heading into the game having lost just one of their last 16, including winning 7 of the last 11 ‘to nil’ then it’s not going to be an easy task for Northern Ireland.
Onto Friday and it’s Sweden taking on Italy next and with Sweden scoring just 2 goals in their last five against the Italians then this could also be a frustrating game for the home side.
We end on Saturday with Denmark entertaining Rep Of Ireland and with the Danes having drawn 4 of their last 9 then a stalemate is sure to be popular here.
As always here at JUICESTORM we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get cracking!
Thursday 9th Nov 2017
Croatia v Greece 19:45
- Last met, Oct 2011 Greece 2-0 Croatia
- Played 6 times before, Croatia 1, Draw 3, Greece 2
- FIFA RANKINGS: Croatia 18, Greece 47
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Greece are unbeaten in their last 4 vs Croatia
- Greece have lost just 1 of their last 7 vs Croatia
- 7 of Greece’s last 10 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Greece have DRAWN 4 of their last 7 games
- Greece are unbeaten in their last 7 away games
- Croatia’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Croatia are unbeaten in their last 5 home games
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Northern Ireland v Switzerland 19:45
- Last met, Aug 2004 Switzerland 0-0 N Ireland
- Played twice before, Switzerland 0, Draw 1, N Ireland 1
- FIFA RANKINGS: N Ireland 23, Switzerland 11
- Switzerland have never scored against N Ireland (2 games)
- Both previous head-to-heads went UNDER 1.5 GOALS
- Switzerland have lost just 1 of their last 16 games
- Switzerland have won 7 of their last 11 games ‘to nil’
- N Ireland have lost their last 2 games
- 11 of N Ireland’s last 12 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 of N Ireland’s last 4 home games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- No draws in N Ireland’s last 11 games
- No draws in Switzerland’s last 11 games
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Friday 10th Nov 2017
Sweden v Italy 19:45
- Last met, June 2016 Italy 1-0 Sweden
- Played 23 times, Italy 10, Draw 6, Sweden 7
- FIFA RANKINGS: Italy 15, Sweden 25
- Italy have won their last 2 vs Sweden 1-0
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- Sweden have scored just 2 goals in the last 5 head-to-heads
- Italy have lost just 1 of their last 14 games
- 5 of Italy’s last 8 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 1 draw in Italy’s last 8 games
- 8 of Sweden’s last 10 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Sweden’s last 6 home games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS NOT TO SCORE
Saturday 11th Nov 19:45
Denmark v Rep Ireland 19:45
- Last met Aug 2007, Denmark 0-4 Ireland
- Played 12 times before, Denmark 3, Draw 4, Ireland 5
- FIFA RANKINGS: Denmark 19, Rep of Ireland 26
- Ireland are unbeaten in their last 4 vs Denmark
- Ireland have won their last 2 vs Denmark ‘to nil’
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Denmark are unbeaten in their last 9 games
- Denmark have drawn 4 of their last 9 games
- Both teams scored in 6 of Denmark’s last 9 games
- Denmark have scored in 8 of their last 9 games
- Ireland have lost just 1 of their last 6 games
- 4 of Ireland’s last 7 games saw both teams score
- Ireland’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT:ELAND/DRAW ‘DOUBLE CHANCE’
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com