TradeHost #JuiceInsights | PnL Updated Monthly
Monthly Betfair PnL using OneDrive & Microsoft Power BI. Fancy the same charts and analysis for your Betfair account? Join the waitlist.
If you would like the same charts and analysis for your Betfair account here on JuiceStorm free forever then please join the waitlist below. You would have your own private Member’s Betfair Report URL that only you can access or you can choose to share the link publicly if you wish.
The reports generated below are still, very much, a work in progress. Parsing relationships, Betfair naming conventions for racecourses and other errors are still being resolved.
JuiceInsights powers our beautiful charts.
The full profit and loss statements for all Betfair markets since 1st January 2021 will remain updated here on the 1st of each month. JuiceInsights, the full profit and loss statements and the 5K Betfair Account on page 3 all use different Betfair accounts.
The Betfair Profit and Loss on Page one, two and four above uses a £500 Betfair balance and 8X default TradeHost settings. Page three uses a £5K Betfair balance and between 40X and 60X default TradeHost settings for each strategy. Most long term members use north of 100X default TradeHost settings but with significantly higher Betfair accounts as you can see in the TradeHost Member’s Poll below.
Trading Reports Waitlist
Fancy taking a look at a sneak preview of what we have planned for our 2024 downloadable JuiceInsights summaries for members? It’s here. All downloads and online reports are free forever.
Please note that JuiceStorm.com will not store, access, process or analyse your Betfair data ever! Your files are stored in your Microsoft OneDrive account and then the magic is worked here using a secure cloud based Microsoft Power BI via the OneDrive URL you provide. You are free to delete your account at any time.
We anticipate public access to Trading Reports and JuiceInsights during Q2 2024.
Automated Trading Risk Disclosure
- If you are considering TradeHost then I should mention that working with an automated trading platform involves significant risks as there is always a possibility of losing money.
- The results of your trades may differ from the provided examples above, the experience you have and the previous results can’t guarantee the same in the future.
- Past TradeHost performance results and JuiceInsights are shown for illustration and example only and have many inherent limitations.
- Always remember that no representation is being made that any Betfair account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown in JuiceInsights.
- In fact, there are frequently significant differences between the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular Betfair Trading technique or methodology.
- The ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular Betfair trading programme such as TradeHost despite Betfair trading losses are material factors which can adversely affect actual Betfair Trading results.
- There are numerous other factors related to the Betfair markets in general or to the implementation of any specific Betfair trading programme which cannot be fully accounted for and all of which can adversely affect actual Betfair trading results.
- Any operations involving the copying of trades or specific strategies imply actual risks of losing money. There is no absolutely safe strategy, which excludes risks of accidental losses, as well as no one can guarantee the profit or the total absence of loss. You shouldn’t risk money that you aren’t ready to lose.
- The risk factor when using an automated trading platform is considered as high and you should take into account all actual risks while working with such a platform. You should assess all risks that are involved in the operation of the automated trading platform in accordance with your objectives and financial risk profile. If you don’t have additional funds that you can afford to lose, you shouldn’t use any automated trading platform.
- Operation of all automated trading platforms involves risks of using computer technologies and data flow systems. If you do start working with the TradeHost platform, you should realise that such risks as hardware and software failures and inaccurate external data flows provided by third party service providers, may seriously affect your activities. Neither JuiceStorm.com in general nor any of JuiceStorm.com’s employees bear any responsibility for any bugs or failures. JuiceStorm.com is in no way liable for mechanical or any other damage to communication lines, system or database errors as well as all other failures.