Sunday 27th December 2020
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur 19:15
- Last repeat fixture ended, Wolves 1-2 Spurs
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- Spurs are unbeaten in 6 of their last 8 vs Wolves
- 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 6 heads-to-heads at Wolves went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Met 10 times in the Premier League, Spurs 6, Draw 2, Wolves 4
- Spurs have scored in their last 8 vs Wolves
Having topped the Premier League table a few weeks ago, Spurs have had a small run of bad results and now find themselves back in sixth place as we head into the next round of games.
Next up for Jose Mourhino’s Spurs is a trip to Wolves on Sunday 27th Dec – a game the Londoners won 1-2 last season.
The match betting is fairly tight, but does favour Spurs despite being the away side – Wolves 3.75, Draw 3.20, Spurs 2.10.
Spurs are also unbeaten in 6 of their last 8 against Wolves, plus they’ve also scored in all of their last 8 over the Wanderers.
With 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads seeing Over 2.5 goals, then this is another option at 2.20, but, in contrast, it’s worth pointing out that 4 of the last 6 meetings played at Wolves were lower scoring games that went Under 2.5 goals.
Looking at the scoring markets, Spurs’ Kane is clear favourite at 4.50 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime), with Son 7.00 (1st) or 3.10 (anytime), while Wolves’ Silva is 8.00 (1st) or 3.50 (anytime).
However, the call here is for both teams to score at 1.95. This is a bet that’s paid out in 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads (88%), so the price at just a shade of odds-on looks fair value.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.95
Trade better & faster on Betfair with BetTrader from RacingTraders
Boost your profits by downloading this powerful Betfair trading platform.
Fast browser-based software for betting & trading on Betfair.com Available now for PC & Mac