- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 9th May 2021
West Ham United v Everton 16:30
- Already played this season, Everton 0-1 West Ham
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, West Ham 1-1 Everton
- 5 DRAWS in the last 15 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Everton are UNBEATEN in 11 of their last 12 away league games vs West Ham
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Everton have lost just 4 of their last 29 games vs West Ham (all comps)
- Everton have scored in 28 of their last 30 vs West Ham
As we enter the final stages of the 2000/21 Premier League season, we’ve another crucial clash in the race for a ‘top four’ place as West Ham entertain Everton on Sunday 9th May.
West Ham start this round of games in fifth with 58 points, while Everton, who have a game in-hand still, are on 52 points and back in 8th – therefore, it’s obvious to see just how valuable a win for either side will be.
The match betting suggests a tight game too, with West Ham at 2.30, the draw 3.40 and Everton at 3.00.
They met earlier this season at Goodison Park and that ended in a 0-1 away win for the Hammers, while this repeat fixture last season finished in a 1-1 draw – a repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 7.00.
In fact, the draw has been a popular outcome when these teams face-off – 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures have ended all-square, while 33% of the last 15 meetings today have also ended in stalemates.
Everton fans will gain plenty of hope, however, from knowing that they are unbeaten in 11 of their last 12 away league games at West Ham, so the Draw/Everton option in the ‘Double Chance’ market might appeal at 1.57.
The Toffeeman have also lost only 4 of their last 29 games against the Hammers in all competitions and have only failed to score against them twice in the last 30 meetings today.
With 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads seeing UNDER 2.5 GOALS, then this is another option at 1.90 to have on your radar.
Looking at the scoring markets, West Ham’s Jesse Lingard has been a great loan signing for the Hammers and is on offer at 5.00 (1st) or 2.25 (anytime), while Everton’s Dominic Calvert-Lewin is their shortest-priced player at 7.00 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that the draw will probably give you a good run for your money, but with Everton’s decent away record at the West Ham – don’t forget they’ve only lost one of their last 12 – then the 1.57 on an Everton win or a draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market is how we are going to approach this game.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: EVERTON/DRAW ‘DOUBLE CHANCE’ @1.57
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.