- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Monday 30th November 2020
West Ham United v Aston Villa 20:00
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa
- Both head-to-heads last season ended in DRAWS
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- The last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored just 3 goals in their last 8 vs West Ham
- 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads saw RED CARDS (1 each)
It’s Claret all the way on Monday night as West Ham entertain Aston Villa in another intriguing Premier League encounter.
Both sides have started the new season well, with Villa winning 5 of their opening 9 league games, while West Ham have won four – and there is just a point separating the two sides in the table.
The match betting is tight too, with West Ham on offer at 2.37, the Draw 3.50 and Villa 2.80.
Last season this clash ended in a 1-1 draw, so a repeat of this score might be on your radar at 7.50. In fact, a draw has been a popular outcome with both head-to-heads last season ended all square, while 5 of the last 8 clashes also ended with the teams sharing the points.
The last 8 meetings today also went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so it’s slightly surprising to see this option as the second favourite at 2.10 in this market – with Over 2.5 goals at 1.72.
Both teams ‘Didn’t’ score in 6 of the last 8 meetings today so at 2.25 this is another option – Villa has actually only netted 3 times in their last 8 games against the Hammers.
With 2 of the last 3 meetings today having a red card (1 each), then there is a bit of needle between the teams of late so this might be worth considering too – a red card in the game can be backed around 4.00.
Looking at the scoring markets, West Ham’s Antonio is sure to be popular at 6.00 (1st) or 2.40 (anytime), while Villa’s pin-up boy – Jack Grealish – is 9.00 (1st) or 3.40 (anytime)
Overall, a tricky game to call so the DRAW at 3.50 might be the best way to play this one.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW 3.50
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com