- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
A HUGE game to take in and enjoy this TUESDAY (8th Aug) as Champions League winners – Real Madrid – and Europa League heroes – Manchester United – lock-horns in the UEFA Super Cup.
The match will be played in Skopje, Macedonia and the current match betting looks like this – Real Madrid 1.95, Draw 3.60, Man Utd 3.60 – prices that are a lot different than the last time we looked at this game, with Madrid out from 1.83 and United in from 4.50.
This will be Real Madrid’s sixth appearance in the Super Cup, having won 3 and lost 2 – while Man Utd have won 1 and lost 2 of their previous three finals.
These heavyweight European sides have met 10 times in the past with Real Madrid holding the edge with 4 wins to United’s 2, and 2 draws – with the last of those clashes coming back in 2013.
With 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads seeing OVER 2.5 GOALS then this looks a decent option at 1.72 with an 80% return over those games, but with BOTH TEAMS scoring in ALL of the last 5 games then this could be the safer call at 1.66.
Add in some interesting sub-plots like Jose Mourhino and Cristiano Ronaldo returning to face their old clubs then we look set for a ‘must-see’ game and a match that will get us all in the mood for the up-coming season which starts at the weekend.
Both have plenty of fire-power after some decent business in the summer transfer window to bolster their squads so – as mentioned – the 1.66 on offer on Both Teams Scoring looks the call, especially as this is backed-up with 4 of the last 5 clashes also seeing both teams scoring.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.66
- Last met July International Champions Cup, Real 1-1 Man Utd (Man Utd won on pens)4
- Have met competitively 10 times, Man Utd 2, Draw 4, Real Madrid 4
- Both teams have scored in ALL of the last 5 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 2 DRAWS in the last 6 head-to-heads
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com