- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Some top International football action this midweek with the UEFA Nations League Semi-finals to enjoy.
We get going on with Portugal taking on Switzerland on Wednesday, while Holland face England on Thursday – the two losing sides will play out a third and fourth place match on Saturday 8th June, with the final being played on Sunday 9th June.
Let’s take a look at the main head-to-head stats……………..
Wednesday 5th June 2019
Portugal v Switzerland 19:45
- Last met 2017, Portugal 2-0 Switzerland
- Met 10 times, Portugal 4, Draw 3, Switzerland
- FIFA Rankings, Portugal 7, Switzerland 8
- The last 5 head-to-heads ALL went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Switzerland have won 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads 2-0
- Both teams DIDN’T score in the last 4 head-to-heads
- Over 1.5 goals scored in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Portugal have lost just 2 of their last 9 vs Switzerland
- 6 of Portugal’s last 8 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Portugal have drawn their last 4 games
- Portugal are unbeaten in their last 8 games
- Switzerland are unbeaten in their last 3 games
- 4 OF Switzerland’s last 6 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Switzerland have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of their last 5 games
- Both teams scored in 4 of Switzerland’s last 6 games
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Thursday 6th June 2019
Holland v England 19:45
- Last met 2018, Holland 0-1 England
- Met 21 times, Holland 6, Draw 9, England 6
- FIFA Rankings, Holland 16, England 4
- Holland have won 2 of their last 3 vs England
- Holland are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 vs England
- 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- England have scored in their last 5 vs Holland
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- England are unbeaten in their last 7 games
- England’s last 5 games ALL went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Holland have won just 1 of their last 3 games
- 4 of Holland’s last 6 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com