Saturday 21st Saturday 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 2-0 Man City
- Spurs took 4 points off City last season
- 14 of the last 20 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- 5 of the last 9 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 9 of the last 15 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Spurs have won 3 of their last 5 home league games vs Man City
- Man City have lost just 2 of their last 9 vs Spurs
- 2 DRAWS in the last 21 head-to-heads
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) has scored 6 in his last 9 vs Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture saw a RED CARD (Man City)
One of the Premier League highlights this weekend has to be Spurs v Man City on Saturday night (5:30pm) – a clash Spurs managed to win 2-0 last season.
In fact, Spurs took 4 points off City last season so Mourhino’s men will head into this game with plenty of confidence and the North London side have also started the season well with 17 points.
The match betting still suggests a win for Man City though as the away side are the favourites here at 1.90, with the draw 4.00 and Spurs – despite being the home team – also 4.00.
It’s generally a clash that produces goals too – 14 of the last 20 head-to-heads saw OVER 2.5 GOALS, while 5 of the last 9 repeat fixtures also saw 3+ goals. You can back Over 2.5 goals at 1.61 and this looks a bet that is sure to give you a good run for your money with both sides having plenty of firepower up front.
With only 2 draws in the last 21 meetings, then it’s also a clash that seems to have a winner one-way or another, but a Spurs or City win is on offer at only 1.22!
City’s Raheem Sterling has scored 6 goals in his last 9 vs Spurs so will be popular if playing at 5.00 (1st) or 2.10 (anytime), while Kane will, of course, attract plenty of interest for the Londoners at 6.00 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime).
It’s a game that City probably need to win more than Spurs, as the former champions are on 12 points, but do have a game in-hand, while a draw would still be a decent result for Spurs as they’ve already got 17 points this season and will know one of their hardest games would be out of the way.
I think Spurs are value at 4.00, while if you want to be a bit more cautious then the Spurs/Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market might appeal at 1.90 – you’d just need to avoid a Spurs defeat to get paid out and we think this could be the way to play this one.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: SPURS/DRAW ‘DOUBLE CHANCE’ @1.90
Trade better & faster on Betfair with BetTrader from RacingTraders
Boost your profits by downloading this powerful Betfair trading platform.
Fast browser-based software for betting & trading on Betfair.com Available now for PC & Mac