- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 18th October 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 2-0 West Ham
- Spurs took 6 points off West Ham last season
- 4 of the last 10 head-to-heads (all comps) ended 3-2 or 2-3
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 9 head-to-heads ended 1-0 or 0-1
- West Ham are unbeaten in 2 of the last 3 repeat fixtures
- Spurs are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 league head-to-heads
- Harry Kane (Spurs) scored in both head-to-heads last season
We’ve an all London Derby to take in this Sunday as Spurs host West Ham at 4:30pm.
Both sides come here in winning form too after we last saw Spurs beating Man Utd last time, while West Ham saw off Leicester.
We’ve had the International break since, but the sides should still be buzzing from those results and should also have been freshened up.
With home advantage it’s no surprise to see Spurs on offer as the favourites here at 1.57 in the match betting, with the draw 3.80 and West Ham 6.00.
Spurs fans will also gain confidence ahead of this game after beating West Ham in his repeat fixture 2-0 last season, while they took 6 points off the Hammers last term too.
3-2 or 2-3 has been a popular score when these sides meet – 40% of the last 10 games have ended like this so the 21.00 on 3-2 Spurs or 41.00 on 2-3 West Ham might appeal. But another popular scoreline has also been 1-0 or 0-1. You can back 1-0 Spurs at 10.00 or 0-1 West Ham at 21.00.
Both teams have scored in 5 of the last 8 clashes, so this might appeal at 1.61, while if fit to play then Harry Kane is certainly a man to have on your radar – he scored in both head-to-heads last season. He’s 4.33 (1st) or 1.80 (anytime).
Overall, it’s quite a tricky one to call as West Ham are actually unbeaten in 2 of their last 3 away league games at Spurs, while Spurs are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 (home and away) against West Ham.
With that in mind, the ‘both teams to score’ option at 1.61 looks the way to go – both sides netted 3+ goals in their last league game so that give us further confidence too.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.61
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.