- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 11th April 2021
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United 16:30
- Already played this season, Man Utd 1-6 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 1-1 Man Utd
- Son (Spurs) scored 2 in this season’s head-to-head
- Kane (Spurs scored 2 in this season’s head-to-head
- This season’s head-to-head saw a RED CARD (Man Utd)
- Spurs are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 home league games vs Man Utd
- Spurs have won 3 of their last 5 home league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 8 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Man Utd have scored just 3 goals in the last 6 repeat fixtures
- Fernandes (Man Utd) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
- The last 3 repeat fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
The standout clash from this weekend’s Premier League games is arguably on Sunday when heavyweights Tottenham host Manchester United.
The game has an added sub-plot as with Spurs boss, Jose Mourhino, having been in charge at Manchester United in the past.
With United sitting fairly comfortably in second, then the game is a lot more important for Spurs, who threw away 2 points last weekend when conceding a late goal to Newcastle in their 2-2 draw with them.
The Londoners start this weekend on 49 points and are just three points off West Ham, who start this set of games in the much sort-after fourth place.
The match betting for this game is tight too, with Spurs on offer at 2.90, the draw 3.40 and United at 2.40.
This repeat fixture last season ended in a 1-1 draw, while Man Utd will be looking to avenge the hammering they took of Spurs when the sides met at Old Trafford earlier this season – that ended Man Utd 1-6 Spurs.
That recent clash did, however, see a RED CARD for United, so the result was a lot to do with that.
Spurs also head into this game unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 home games over United – winning 3 of their last 5 too. However, with 50% of the last 8 repeat fixtures also ending in DRAWS, then this option is sure to be popular too at 3.40.
When looking at the goals markets, the last three repeat fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so this might appeal at 1.90, while both teams scored in the last 3 meetings today to suggest the 1.66 on this happening again will be popular too.
The scoring markets in recent meetings today have been dominated by some big names. Looking at the Spurs team, Kane and Son netted twice in this season’s 6-1 win. Kane is 4.00 (1st) or 1.83 (anytime), while Son is 5.50 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime). Then with United’s Fernandes having scored in the last 2 head-to-heads too, he’s another player to have on your radar at 6.50 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game you feel Spurs will need to get all three points from if they are to maintain their challenge for a top four place and having lost just one of their last 8 home league games to United, then the 1.53 on a Spurs win, or a draw looks fair value to us.
The draw option looks sure to give you a run for your money too, but we’ll play this game a bit more on the cautious side and stick with Spurs to continue their good home league form over the Red Devils.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: SPURS/DRAW ‘Double Chance’ @1.53
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com