- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 20th December 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City 14:15
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 3-0 Leicester
- Each side took 3 points off the other in the league last season
- Spurs have lost just 2 of their last 9 (all comps) vs Leicester
- 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) has scored 4 goals in the last 6 head-to-heads
- 3 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Spurs have scored in 23 of their last 24 vs Leicester
Another important game in the Premier League title race this Sunday as Tottenham welcome Leicester.
Both sides have made decent starts to the season and that is reflected in the match betting with Spurs on offer at 2.05, the draw 3.60 and Leicester 3.50.
The Londoners won this fixture 3-0 last season and a repeat of that cane be backed at 21.00, while Spurs have lost just two of their last 9 when facing Leicester in all comps.
It’s a clash that normally produces goals though – 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads saw OVER 2.5 GOALS, so at 1.72 this looks fair value on a bet that’s paid out in 86% of the last 7 meetings today.
We’ve also seen both teams score in 6 of the last 8 meetings today so this is another option that might appeal at 1.61, especially as Spurs have netted in 23 of their last 24 when playing Leicester.
Leicester’s Jamie Vardy also has a good record when playing Spurs – the former England man has scored 4 times in the last 6 head-to-heads.
With three draws in the last 12 meetings today too, then you can’t rule out a stalemate and you feel this bet will give you a run for your money, but in a game that Spurs should be expected to win, I’m happy to keep this one simple and side with Spurs to win this at 2.05.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: SPURS WIN @2.05
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.