- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 6th December 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 2-1 Arsenal
- Spurs took 4 points off Arsenal last season
- 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 4 vs Arsenal
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 6 home league games vs Arsenal
- Spurs have won 2 of their last 4 home league games vs Arsenal ‘to nil’
- 6 of the last 10 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 4 league head-to-heads
- Spurs have lost just 1 of their last 12 home league games vs Arsenal
- 6 DRAWS in the last 13 head-to-heads (4 have been 1-1)
- Harry Kane (Spurs) has scored 10 goals in his last 11 league games vs Arsenal
- 2 of the last 4 league head-to-heads saw RED CARDS (1 each)
One of the highlights of season for many Premier League football fans as Tottenham and Arsenal do battle for another North London Derby.
This clash is always a fiery affair with a lot of history and rivalry between then clubs but heading into this game it’s clear who the form side are.
Spurs start week eleven top of the table with 21 points, having lost just one game, while Arsenal are in a desperate state – sitting in the bottom half with only 13 points – having lost half of their opening 10 games.
The match betting sees Spurs at 1.90, the draw 3.75 and Arsenal at 3.80.
Last season this fixture saw Spurs record a 2-1 win, so a repeat of that might appeal at 9.50, but with 4 of the last 13 head-to-heads ending 1-1, then this has been another popular scoreline. 1-1 can be backed at 7.50.
Spurs also took 4 points off Arsenal in the league last season and are unbeaten in their last 4 vs The Gunners, plus are unbeaten in their last 6 home games over their bitter rivals and have lost just 1 of their last 12 home league games when facing them.
Both teams have scored in the last four meetings today too – so at 1.80 this might take your fancy, while 60% of the last 10 meetings today saw Under 2.5 goals scored. You can back Under 2.5 goals at 1.90 or Over 2.5 goals at 1.90.
England’s Harry Kane has a habit of finding the back of the net when facing Arsenal too. The Spurs hitman has scored 10 goals in his last 11 vs Arsenal! He can be backed at 4.33 (1st) or 2.00 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that Arsenal could really do with all three points, but it’s not as easy as that – especially when there is mounting pressure on them at the moment.
In contrast, Jose Mourhino seems to have got his Spurs players going the right way and despite having only played 10 league games they will have a small taste of being in the title hunt – and they’ve probably not got a better man to help guide them through the season.
I think the 1.90 on a Spur win here looks a nice price. They are the clear form side, have home advantage and also have a decent record when facing them on their own patch recently.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: SPURS WIN @1.90
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.