- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
World Cup Semi-final Play-off
Wednesday 1st June 2022
Scotland v Ukraine 19:45
Recent Head-to-Head Stats
- Met just twice before, Scotland 1, Draws 0, Ukraine 1
- FIFA World Rankings, Scotland 39, Ukraine 27
- Last played Euro Champ (2007), Scotland 3-1 Ukraine
- Ukraine have scored in both their previous games vs Scotland
- Scotland’s last 2 games ended in score draws
- Scotland are unbeaten in their last 8 games
- 7 of Scotland’s last 9 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of Scotland’s last 9 games
- Scotland are unbeaten in their last 6 home games
- Ukraine have drawn 2 of their last 3 games 1-1
- Ukraine have drawn 4 of their last 6 games 1-1
- Ukraine have drawn 5 of their last 7 games
- Ukraine are unbeaten in their last 7 games
- 5 of Ukraine’s last 6 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of Ukraine’s last 7 games
A massive game for both Scotland and Ukraine here for this World Cup semi-final play-off game – the winner will face Wales in Cardiff on Sunday.
With home advantage, then Scotland will fancy their chances of getting a result here, but they take on Ukraine, who will also have many fans due to their current war with Russia – the Eurovision song contest was proof of that!
Back to the footy though and if the betting is anything to go by then we could be in for a tight and cagey game. Scotland edge the 90mins betting at 2.30, with the draw 3.00 and Ukraine at 3.50 – while the outright betting sees Scotland at 1.58 and Ukraine at 2.38
The sides have only met twice before – with a win a piece – and the last of those clashes came back in 2007 in a Euro Championships qualifier – Scotland won that 3-1. You can back a repeat of that score at 21.00.
The FIFA ranking favour Ukraine though – they are ranked 27, with Scotland 39 – so are 12 places ahead.
However, in a game like this the form book tends to go out the window and in the whole scheme of things 12 places in the rankings is not much anyway.
Scotland also head into the game 8 games unbeaten and also haven’t lost in their last 6 home matches at Hampden Park.
With 7 of Scotland’s last 9 games going under 2.5 goals – this might be another option at 1.50, while they’ve also drawn 2 of their last 3 games.
Both teams didn’t score in 6 of Scotland’s last 9 matches – so this might appeal too at 1.70.
Looking at Ukraine’s recent games – they seem to love a draw! They’ve drawn 5 of their last 7 games and 4 of their last 6 ended 1-1! You can back a 1-1 draw at 6.00.
Ukraine also come here in good order – they are unbeaten in their last 7 matches.
Ukraine’s recent games have also been low-scoring, 5 of their last 6 went UNDER 2.5 GOALS.
The scoring markets are tricky but, as always, check the team news first. Scotland’s Che Adams is 6.50 (1st) or 3.10 anytime) with their Lyndon Dykes at 7.50 (1st) or 3.60 (anytime). Ukraine’s Roman Yaremchuk is 7.00 (1st) or 3.40 (anytime) or Andriy Yarmolenko at 9.50 (1st) or 4.33 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game with bundles at stake, so it might not be a great game for the neutrals. With recent matches the sides have also played in being low-scoring and Under 2.5 goals then the 1.50 looks sure to be a popular option. But at bigger odds a chance is take on Under 1.5 Goals at 2.62.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 1.5 GOALS @ 2.62
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
In Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2022 TradeHost is busier than ever and even more profitable with a whopping 16,960 Betfair markets traded.
All results for the 24,897 Betfair markets traded are here.
Talent is overrated.
Earning $1.000 in 2 hours every day is the reward of 5-10 years of focused hard work.
Showing up every day is underrated.
Talent is overrated. Earning $1.000 in 2 hours every day is the reward of 5-10 years of focused hard work. Showing up every day is underrated.