- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Premier League Head-to-Head Stats: 27th – 30th June 2020
We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
More Premier League action this month – see below the next batch of games.
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Saturday 27th June 2020
Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers 12:30
- Already played this season, Wolves 2-1 A Villa
- Last repeat fixture (2018, Championship) ended Villa 4-1 Wolves
- Villa are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (all comps) vs Wolves
- The last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- 2 of the last 3 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Wolves have scored in their last 7 vs Villa
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Sunday 28th June 2020
Watford v Southampton 16:30
- Already played this season, Southampton 2-1 Watford
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Watford 1-1 Southampton
- 3 of the last 4 league head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Watford (all comps)
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- Watford have scored in ALL their last 7 league head-to-heads vs Southampton
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Monday 29th June 2020
Crystal Palace v Burnley 20:00
- Already played this season, Burnley 0-2 Palace
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Palace 2-0 Burnley
- Palace have won 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads 1-0
- Palace have won the last 4 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- 1 DRAW in the last 11 head-to-heads
- Zaha (Palace) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Tuesday 30th June 2020
Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United 20:15
- Already played this season, Man Utd 3-1 Brighton
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended Brighton 3-2 Man Utd
- Man Utd have lost just 2 of their last 12 vs Brighton
- The last 3 head-to-heads ALL went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last 4 home games vs Man Utd (all comps)
- Rashford (Man Utd) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com