Premier League Head-to-Head Stats: 27th – 30th June 2020
We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
More Premier League action this month – see below the next batch of games.
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Saturday 27th June 2020
Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers 12:30
- Already played this season, Wolves 2-1 A Villa
- Last repeat fixture (2018, Championship) ended Villa 4-1 Wolves
- Villa are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (all comps) vs Wolves
- The last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- 2 of the last 3 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Wolves have scored in their last 7 vs Villa
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Sunday 28th June 2020
Watford v Southampton 16:30
- Already played this season, Southampton 2-1 Watford
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Watford 1-1 Southampton
- 3 of the last 4 league head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Watford (all comps)
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- Watford have scored in ALL their last 7 league head-to-heads vs Southampton
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Monday 29th June 2020
Crystal Palace v Burnley 20:00
- Already played this season, Burnley 0-2 Palace
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Palace 2-0 Burnley
- Palace have won 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads 1-0
- Palace have won the last 4 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- 1 DRAW in the last 11 head-to-heads
- Zaha (Palace) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Tuesday 30th June 2020
Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester United 20:15
- Already played this season, Man Utd 3-1 Brighton
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended Brighton 3-2 Man Utd
- Man Utd have lost just 2 of their last 12 vs Brighton
- The last 3 head-to-heads ALL went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last 4 home games vs Man Utd (all comps)
- Rashford (Man Utd) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.