We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
We are back with more midweek Premier League action with four games to take in that include Watford hosting Southampton, struggling Brighton away at Spurs, while Arsenal travel to Wolves and we end with one of the seasons highlights as bitter rivals Manchester United welcome Manchester City to Old Trafford.
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton & Hove Albion 19:45
- Already played this season, Brighton 1-2 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 2-0 Brighton
- Spurs have lost just 1 of their last 10 vs Brighton
- Spurs last lost at home to Brighton in 1981
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 3 of the last 4 heads-to-heads
- Spurs have scored in their last 10 vs Brighton
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Watford v Southampton 19:45
- Already played this season, Southampton 1-1 Watford
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Watford 2-2 Southampton
- 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- Southampton have lost just 1 of their last 11 vs Watford
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last 5 away league games at Watford
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Wednesday 24th April 2019
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Arsenal 19:45
- Already played this season, Arsenal 1-1 Wolves
- Last repeat fixture (2012) ended, Wolves 0-3 Arsenal
- 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads ended 1-1
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal have scored in their last 22 games vs Wolves
- Arsenal are 20 games unbeaten vs Wolves
- Arsenal have won their last two away head-to-heads at Wolves ‘to nil’
- 2 RED CARDS (both Wolves) in the last 3 head-to-head
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Manchester United v Manchester City 20:00
- Already played this season, Man City 3-1 Man Utd
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man Utd 1-2 Man City
- The last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 3 away league games at Man Utd
- Man City have won the last 2 repeat fixtures 1-2
- Both teams scored in 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures
- 4 of the last 5 league head-to-head went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 5 vs Man Utd
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.