We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
Great news the Premier League continues into July.
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Wednesday 1st July 2020
Arsenal v Norwich City 18:00
- Already played this season, Norwich 2-2 Arsenal
- Last repeat fixture (Prem 2016), Arsenal 1-0 Norwich
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 7 vs Norwich
Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 7 home Premier games vs Norwich
- The last 2 head-to-heads both went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 9 of the last 12 league head-to-heads
- 5 draws in the last 14 league head-to-heads
- Arsenal have lost just 1 of their last 16 Prem League games vs Norwich
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) scored twice vs Norwich this season
- Norwich have won just 2 of their past 17 Premier League games vs Arsenal
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @4.50
Bournemouth v Newcastle United 18:00
- Already played this season, Newcastle 2-1 Bournemouth
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle
- The last 2 repeat fixtures ended Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 4 head-to-heads
- Bournemouth have scored in their last 6 vs Newcastle
- 4 DRAWS in the last 9 head-to-heads
- Newcastle are unbeaten in their last 4 away games at Bournemouth
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @2.00
Everton v Leicester City 18:00
- Already played this season, Leicester 2-1 Everton
- Also met in the EFL Cup this season, Everton 2-2 Leicester
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- 10 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 13 of the last 16 head-to-heads
- 8 of the last 9 repeat fixtures awent OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 5 of the last 7 repeat fixtures went OVER 3.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.90
West Ham United v Chelsea 20:15
- Already played this season, Chelsea 0-1 West Ham
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, West Ham 0-0 Chelsea
- Both teams have ‘NOT’ scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- West Ham are unbeaten in 3 of their last 4 home league games vs Chelsea
- The last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- West Ham have scored just 1 goal in the last 3 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 4 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.20
Thursday 2nd July 2020
Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur 18:00
- Already played this season, Spurs 1-1 Sheff Utd
- Last repeat fixture (Prem 2007), Sheff Utd 2-1 Spurs
- The last 2 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Sheff Utd are unbeaten in their last 6 home games vs Spurs
- Spurs have lost just 1 of their last 7 games vs Sheff Utd (all comps)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.25
Manchester City v Liverpool 20:15
- Already played this season, Liverpool 3-1 Man City
- Also met in the Community Shied this season, Liverpool 1-1 Man City
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 12 of their last 14 vs Man City (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) has scored 4 goals in the last 7 head-to-heads
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 10 home league games vs Liverpool
- 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 8 of the last 9 repeat head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
Note: Odds are subject to change.
- HAD YOUR BETTING ACCOUNTS CLOSED DOWN?
- THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- FREE £30 BET
- TAKE THE BEST PRICES FROM ODDSCHECKER
- ALSO BET VIA WhatsApp
- BOG (from 09:30am)
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.