We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
Great news the Premier League is back!
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Wednesday 17th June 2020
Aston Villa v Sheffield United 18:00
- Already played this season, Sheff Utd 2-0 A Villa
- Last season’s repeat fixture (Champ), A Villa 3-3 Sheff Utd
- Sheff Utd have lost just one of their last 6 vs Villa
- The last 2 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- John Fleck (Sheff Utd) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored in their last 15 of their last 16 vs Sheff Utd
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @2.00
Manchester City v Arsenal 20:15
- Already played this season, Arsenal 0-3 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 3-1 Arsenal
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- Aguero (Man City) scored a hat-trick in last season’s repeat fixture
- Man City have won their last 5 vs Arsenal (all comps)
- 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 11 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in their last 6 vs Arsenal
JUICESTORM VERDICT: MAN CITY WIN ‘TO NIL’ @2.60
Friday 19th June 2020
Norwich City v Southampton 18:00
- Already played this season, Southampton 2-1 Norwich
- Last repeat fixture (2016) ended Norwich 1-0 Southampton
- Norwich are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (all comps) vs SouthHampton
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- The last 4 repeat league fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last 3 vs Norwich
- 6 DRAWS in the last 13 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 13 head-to-heads ended 2-2
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.60
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United 20:15
- Already played this season, Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 0-1 Man Utd
- Man Utd have won 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Spurs are unbeaten in 6 of their last 7 home league games vs Man Utd
- Spurs have won 3 of their last 4 home league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 7 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Man Utd have scored just 2 goals in the last 5 repeat fixtures
- Marcus Rashford (Man Utd) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.90
Note: Odds are subject to change.
- HAD YOUR BETTING ACCOUNTS CLOSED DOWN?
- THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- FREE £30 BET
- TAKE THE BEST PRICES FROM ODDSCHECKER
- ALSO BET VIA WhatsApp
- BOG (from 09:30am)
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.