- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
Great news the Premier League is back!
As always, we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Wednesday 17th June 2020
Aston Villa v Sheffield United 18:00
- Already played this season, Sheff Utd 2-0 A Villa
- Last season’s repeat fixture (Champ), A Villa 3-3 Sheff Utd
- Sheff Utd have lost just one of their last 6 vs Villa
- The last 2 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- John Fleck (Sheff Utd) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored in their last 15 of their last 16 vs Sheff Utd
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @2.00
Manchester City v Arsenal 20:15
- Already played this season, Arsenal 0-3 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 3-1 Arsenal
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- Aguero (Man City) scored a hat-trick in last season’s repeat fixture
- Man City have won their last 5 vs Arsenal (all comps)
- 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 11 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in their last 6 vs Arsenal
JUICESTORM VERDICT: MAN CITY WIN ‘TO NIL’ @2.60
Friday 19th June 2020
Norwich City v Southampton 18:00
- Already played this season, Southampton 2-1 Norwich
- Last repeat fixture (2016) ended Norwich 1-0 Southampton
- Norwich are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (all comps) vs SouthHampton
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- The last 4 repeat league fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last 3 vs Norwich
- 6 DRAWS in the last 13 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 13 head-to-heads ended 2-2
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.60
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United 20:15
- Already played this season, Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 0-1 Man Utd
- Man Utd have won 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Spurs are unbeaten in 6 of their last 7 home league games vs Man Utd
- Spurs have won 3 of their last 4 home league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 7 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Man Utd have scored just 2 goals in the last 5 repeat fixtures
- Marcus Rashford (Man Utd) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.90
Note: Odds are subject to change.
JOIN TelephoneBetting.co.uk TODAY
- HAD YOUR BETTING ACCOUNTS CLOSED DOWN?
- THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- FREE £30 BET
- TAKE THE BEST PRICES FROM ODDSCHECKER
- ALSO BET VIA WhatsApp
- BOG (from 09:30am)
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com