- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
- Doncaster TV Trends and Tips: Sunday 11th Sept 2022 - September 11, 2022
We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
The Premier League action continues this month – Tuesday 11th – Wednesday 12th January 2022 – we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats.
So, let’s get started!
Tuesday 11th January 2022
Southampton v Brentford 19:45
- Met 36 times in the league, Southampton 13, Draws 11, Brentford 12
- Last met (2020, EFL Cup), Southampton 0-2 Brentford
- Last league repeat head-to-head (League One, 2010), Southampton 0-2 Brentford
- Brentford are unbeaten in their last 4 away games at Southampton (all comps)
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in the last 3 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.90
Everton v Leicester City 20:00
- Met 110 times in the league, Everton 42, Draws 33, Leicester 35
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Everton 1-1 Leicester
- Everton took 4 points off Leicester last season
- Everton have won 2 of the last 4 repeat fixtures 2-1
- 5 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- 11 of the last 17 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 15 of the last 19 head-to-heads
- 9 of the last 11 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 5 of the last 9 repeat fixtures went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Richarlison (Everton) has scored in 4 of the last 5 league head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.80
Wednesday 12th January 2022
West Ham United v Norwich City 19:45
- Met 48 times in the league, West Ham 18, Draws 16, Norwich 14
- Last repeat fixture (Prem, 2019), West Ham 2-0 Norwich
- West Ham have won their last 2 vs Norwich ‘to nil’
- West Ham are 5 games unbeaten vs Norwich
- West Ham have lost just 1 of their last 13 vs Norwich
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-head went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 3 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- West Ham have scored in the last 7 vs Norwich
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- West Ham have scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 vs Norwich
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.72
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
In Q1 and Q2 of 2022 TradeHost is busier than ever and even more profitable with a whopping 12,271 Betfair markets traded.
All results for the 20,208 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing markets traded are here.
The more you trade,
The more you realize that the hard part is being patient, disciplined, overcoming failures, executing over and over for 5-10 years.