- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Thursday 6th June 2019
Holland v England 19:45
- Last met 2018, Holland 0-1 England
- Met 21 times, Holland 6, Draw 9, England 6
- FIFA Rankings, Holland 16, England 4
- Holland have won 2 of their last 3 vs England
- Holland are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 vs England
- 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- England have scored in their last 5 vs Holland
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- England are unbeaten in their last 7 games
- England’s last 5 games ALL went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Holland have won just 1 of their last 3 games
- 4 of Holland’s last 6 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
We might be in the close season and we might be heading into a summer with no World Cup or European Championship but we’ve still got the UEFA Nations League to fill a bit of the void.
Portugal, Switzerland, Holland and England are the four remaining sides in the competition – the semi-finals will be played in midweek, with the Final on Sunday.
Holland and England face-off in Portugal on Thursday night in what promises to be a decent contest.
With England ranked 4th in the Fifa standings and Holland 16th then the Three Lions will head into the game as the slight favourites, but the Dutch are certainly on a bit of an upward curve at the moment and with a certain Virgil Van Dijk at the back – arguably the best centreback in the world at the moment – it won’t be easy for England to break them down.
The sides last met in 2018 and that resulted in a 0-1 England win, but the overall head-to-heads can’t split them with 6 wins each and 9 draws.
The 90mins match betting sees England on off at 2.40, the draw 3.25 and Holland 2.90, while the ‘To Qualify’ betting sees Holland at 2.00 and England at 1.75.
Despite losing last time to England, the Dutch have actually won two of their last three against the Three Lions and are in fact unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 against the English.
With that in mind the 1.57 on Holland/Draw in the Double Chance market is sure to tempt punters in.
4 of the last 7 head-to-heads have ended in draws though so having extra-time or penalties would not be the worst shout in the world either. Holland are 12.00 to win in extra-time and 12.00 on pens, while England are 11.00 extra-time and 12.00 penalties.
England do also head into the game unbeaten in their last seven, but with the Champions League final only last Saturday it remains to be seen if their captain, Harry Kane, who looked a bit below-par in that game, will figure here or be in better form after a spell on the sidelines.
Over 2.5 goals is sure to be another popular option as ALL of England’s last 5 games saw 3+ goals, while 4 of Holland’s last 6 also produced 3+ goals. If we add in that 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads also went OVER 2.5 GOALS, then the 2.00 looks a fair price.
Both teams have scored in 4 of the last 5 clashes too – this is on offer at 1.80.
If you fancy a dabble in the scorers markets – Kane is on offer at 4.75 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime), while Holland’s Depay is 6.50 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime). The fresher – Sterling – might be better value at 6.50 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime), of if you fancy the big Dutch defender – Van Dijk – to get on the scoresheet – you’ll be rewarded at odds of 11.00.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: Holland/Draw @1.57 & Over 2.5 Goals @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com