- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 14th March 2021
Manchester United v West Ham United 19:15
- Already played this season, West Ham 1-3 Man Utd
- Also met in the FA Cup this season, Man Utd 1-0 West Ham
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man Utd 1-1 West Ham
- 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Man Utd are unbeaten in their last 12 home league games vs West Ham
- 5 of the last 8 repeat head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 9 of the last 14 head-to-heads saw BOTH TEAMS score
- 6 DRAWS in the last 16 head-to-heads
- Man Utd have scored in 21 of their last 24 vs West Ham
- Greenwood (Man Utd) has scored in the last 2 league head-to-heads
This Sunday sees another key Premier League game in the race for a ‘top four’ place as Manchester United, who will be buzzing after their recent 0-2 away win over the league leaders – Man City – host West Ham at Old Trafford.
At this start of this round of games, United sit on 54 points, while West Ham, who are having a cracking season, are just 6 points behind the Red Devils on 48 points.
The match betting suggests a home win for United at 1.80, with the draw 3.80 and West Ham at 4.20.
They faced-off earlier this season too and that ended in a comfortable 1-3 win for Man United, plus the sides have also met in the FA Cup this season – Man Utd won that 1-0.
Last season this match played out as a 1-1 draw and with 6 of the last 16 head-to-heads ending all square, then this clash does have a history of ending with both teams sharing the points. Three of the last five repeat fixtures have also ended in draws.
United are also unbeaten in their last 12 home league games when facing West Ham and has scored in 21 of their last 24 against the Hammers too.
With 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads going UNDER 2.5 GOALS, this might be an option at 2.00, but if you fancy goals here then Over 2.5 Goals is 1.75.
Both teams have scored in 9 of the last 14, which equates to a 64% strike-rate, so you might be tempted in at 1.75 for the game to have a goal for each side.
As always, team news if playing the scoring markets is key, but United’s Fernandes, who was on target against City in their last league game, will be popular at 6.00 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime), plus the Portuguese player also takes United’s penalties.
For West Ham, their main striker – Michail Antonio – is their shortest player to score at 8.00 (1st) or 3.20 (anytime).
It’s a game that all three points will be very valuable to both sides, while the pair also head here in great form. You feel United will be on cloud nine after their recent win over bitter rivals City and the 1.80 on a home win looks tempting. But West Ham are playing well themselves and United have not been the most consistent this season either.
With a lot of draws between the sides, then the stalemate at 3.80 should give you a good run for your money – no matter who (or anyone) takes the lead first.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: [email protected]
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.