- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 27th February 2021
Manchester City v West Ham United 12:30
- Already met this season, West Ham 1-1 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 2-0 West Ham
- Man City scored 23 goals in their last 8 vs West Ham
- 9 of the last 13 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 14 of the last 19 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 19 head-to-heads
- Man City have scored in their last 19 vs West Ham
- Man City have lost just 2 home Premier League games vs West Ham (19 games)
Manchester City are cruising at the top of the Premier League and start this latest round of games 10 points clear of their nearest rivals Manchester United and Leicester – I will be one of the shocks of the century if they are not crowned Premier League champions for a fifth time.
Next up for Pep Guardiola’s sky blues is to host West Ham in the Saturday lunchtime fixture, and with the Hammers also having a great season, it’s likely to be a tough game for the leaders.
West Ham start this weekend with 45 points in fourth after a top win 2-1 win over Spurs last Sunday, and have a real chance of challenging for a top four place.
The match betting ahead of this game still sees City as the big favourites at 1.22, with the Draw 6.50 and West Ham 11.00.
The sides met earlier this season and that ended 1-1 so that will also give the Hammers hope, but it’s also worth pointing out City have lost just two home Premier League games vs West Ham (19 games) – they won this repeat fixture last season 2-0. A repeat of that score can be backed at 7.50.
This is a clash that often sees goals too – 14 of the last 19 (74%) head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS, but this is on offer at only 1.53 in the betting. With both teams ‘NOT’ scoring in 4 of the last 5 clashes too, then this might be another option at 1.80, but with the Hammers in decent form at the moment you could certainly see them scoring here.
City are also currently on a run of having scored in ALL their last 19 games vs West Ham, but, as always, team news is key when looking at the players scoring markets. City’s Sterling and Gundogan have been in good form of late so are sure to be popular – Sterling is 5.50 (1st) or 2.10 (anytime), while Gundogan is 5.00 (1st) or 2.00 (anytime).
Looking at West Ham – Antonio has been in good form, scoring again last weekend against Spurs – he’s 13.00 (1st) or 4.50 (anytime). Of the others, recent West Ham loan signing Jesse Lingard is 21.00 (1st) or 7.00 (anytime), while Tomas Soucek has also been in good order this season – he’s 21.00 (1st) or 7.00 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that City should have too much class and they can gain another three points here and more a step nearer to the title, but with the Hammers in good form too it might not be a straightforward task. City are too short to back at 1.22, so even though a bit skinny too, the 1.53 on Over 2.5 Goals is how we are going to play this one. If you are feeling a bit braver then you could opt for another goal (Over 3.5), which is 2.30.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS@ 1.53
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.