- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 7th March 2021
Manchester City v Manchester United 16:30
- Already played this season, Man Utd 0-0 Man City
- Also met in the EFL Cup this season, Man Utd 0-2 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 1-2 Man Utd
- The last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- The last 3 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man Utd are unbeaten in 4 of the last 5 repeat league fixtures
- Man City have lost just 2 of their last 8 league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams DIDN’T score in the last 4 head-to-heads
The standout Premier League clash from this weekend’s games sees the current league leaders – Manchester City – travel across down the road to face their bitter rivals, Manchester United.
With United firmly in the race for a top four place then they have their own agenda here too – even though they never need an excuse to get up for a game against City.
The match betting favours City – no surprises there, with Manchester City at 1.53, the Draw 4.33 and Manchester United at 6.00.
The sides have already met in the league this season and that ended in a 0-0 draw – this can be backed again at 13.00, while they’ve also faced-off in the EFL Cup this season, which finished Man Utd 0-2 Man City.
The Red Devils will, however, gain confidence knowing they won this repeat fixture last term 1-2 and are actually unbeaten in 4 of their last 5 over City away in the league – you can back Man Utd/Draw in the ‘double chance’ market at 2.37.
The Overs/Unders market might be a tricky one to call – the last three repeat fixtures all went OVER 2.5 GOALS, while in contrast, the last 4 meetings today in all competitions saw 2 or less goals. You can back Over 2.5 goals at 1.66, with Under 2.50 goals at 2.20.
Another option might be the ‘both teams ‘NOT’ to score’ market as this bet has paid out in ALL of the last four and can be backed at 2.00.
The scoring markets are always tricky when it comes to City as Pep Guardiola is chopping and changing his staring eleven a lot at the moment, but Sterling (pictured) at 6.00 (1st) or 2.40 (anytime) and De Bruyne 6.00 (1st) or 2.40 (anytime) are sure to be popular.
When looking at the United team, their star man – Fernandes – is on offer at 10.00 (1st) or 3.75 (anytime), with Rashford, Greenwood and Martial all the same prices.
It’s a tricky game to call and even though Man City look the obvious call, we can expect United to make things hard for them. Cases can be made for both the game having a lot of goals and also not many, so it might be better to avoid this market.
We’ll, therefore, take a chance on United getting something out of this game – something they’ve done four times in their last five against City away in the league. The 2.37 on offer on United/Draw in the Double Chance market is how we are going to play this one.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: MAN UTD/DRAW ‘Double Chance @2.37
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.