- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 4th October 2020
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
- Man Utd took 4 points off Spurs last season
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads
- Man Utd have won 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures 1-0
- Man Utd have won 4 of the last 6 repeat fixtures ‘to nil’
- 4 DRAWS in the last 15 league head-to-heads
- Man Utd have lost just three at home to Spurs in the Premier League (28 games)
- Rashford (Man Utd) scored twice in this fixture last season, and has scored 3 goals in the last 3 head-to-heads
One of the Premier League highlights on Sunday has surely got to be the clash between Manchester United and Tottenham.
The sides have both bad fair – if not impressive – starts to the season, with United on 3 points from two games and Spurs on 4 points from their opening three matches.
The match betting for this clash sees Man Utd as the clear favourites at 1.85, with the draw 3.75 and Spurs as big as 4.00.
All the talk heading into the game though will surely surround the former United boss – Jose Mourhino – who is now at Spurs, so this will add an interesting sub-plot to the fixture with ‘the Special One’ keen to get one over on his old employers.
Last season this fixture ended Man Utd 2-1 Spurs, so a repeat of that can be backed at 9.50, and the Red Devils also took 4 points off the Londoners last term. However, it’s also worth noting that 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ended 1-0 to United and the home side have also won 4 of the last 6 home league games vs Spurs ‘to nil’.
United to win 1-0 is on offer at 8.50, while a United win ‘to nil’ can be backed at 3.40.
In fact, Man Utd have lost just three home league games since the Premier League started (28 games), but it is worth noting we’ve seen 4 draws in the last 15 head-to-heads (home and away).
With 5 of the last 8 meetings today producing UNDER 2.5 GOALS, then this might appeal at 1.90, while both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 9 of the last 12 meetings today – a repeat of this would be rewarded at 2.00.
With Marcus Rashford netting twice in this fixture last season then the Man Utd frontman might appeal at 6.00 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime).
However, a tricky game to call the safe option could be to side with the draw. Both sides are more than capable of coming back should they go a goal down and that’s exactly what Spurs did in midweek in their 1-1 draw against Chelsea.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.75
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com