- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 2nd October 2021
Manchester United v Everton 12:30
- Met 184 times in the league, Man Utd 81, Draws 45, Everton 58
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man Utd 3-3 Everton
- Man Utd took 4 points off Everton last season
- Man Utd have only lost 2 home Premier League fixtures vs Everton (30 games)
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- Man Utd have lost just 1 of their last 14 vs Everton (all comps)
- 2 of the last 4 league games ended 1-1
- 3 of the last 4 league head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Fernandes (Man Utd) has scored 4 goals in the last 3 league head-to-heads
It seems Manchester United are going through another mini rocking period, having lost 0-1 at home in their last Premier League game to Villa, so The Red Devils will be looking to get back on track this Saturday lunchtime when they welcome Everton to Old Trafford.
Everton have also lost to Villa in the league this season, but got back to winning ways last time with a 2-0 home success over struggling Norwich.
United took 4 points off Everton last season and this repeat fixture last term ended in a 3-3 draw.
Despite having lost their last league game, the match betting still favours United at 1.45, with the draw 4.33 and Everton as big as 7.00 with most firms.
This is generally a head-to-head that United do well in too. They’ve lost only two home Premier League games against Everton (30 matches), and have tasted defeated only once in their last 14 against the Toffeemen in all competitions.
With 3 of the last 4 clashes going Under 2.5 Goals, then this might appeal at 2.00, while both teams have scored in 4 of the last 5 meetings today – this can be backed at 1.95.
If you fancy another draw – like this fixture last season – then it’s hard to put you off as 2 of the last 4 have ended 1-1 and we’ve also seen 3 of the last 4 league meetings today between these two sides end all square. A 1-1 draw can be backed at 9.00.
Bruno Fernandes, who missed that last gasp penalty for United last weekend, has a good scoring record when facing Everton – he’s scored 4 times in the last 3 league meetings today – he can be backed at 7.00 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime). However, it’s likely that, after that last game, Ronaldo will now be on spot kicks and at 3.40 (1st) or 1.66 (anytime) it’s easy to see why the Portuguese superstar is shorter in the scoring markets.
Looking at the Everton players, they could still be without their main striker – Calvert-Lewin, but their summer signing Andros Townsend has hit the ground running for his new club and has also been their main penalty taker in recent games. The former Palace man is on offer at 17.00 (1st) or 6.50 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game United need to win if they want to get their title challenge back on track. The 1.45 in the match betting does looks a bit skinny though, considering their recent league form. The draw at 4.33 will surely tempt many punters in too, but with both teams scoring in 80% of the last 5 head-to-heads, then the 1.95 on this happening again looks a fair price.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.95
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com