- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 8th May 2021
Manchester City v Chelsea 17:30
- Already played this season, Chelsea 1-3 Man City
- Also met in the FA Cup this season, Chelsea 1-0 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 2-1 Chelsea
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- The last 4 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 league head-to-heads
- Man City have scored in 12 of their last 13 league games vs Chelsea
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) has scored in the last 3 league head-to-heads
We’ve a heavyweight Premier League clash this Saturday as the league leaders – Man City – host Chelsea, who still have a bit of work to do in order to secure their top four place.
Chelsea start this next round of league games in fourth with 61 points and even though they have a 5 point cushion on Spurs in fifth they can’t afford any slip-ups to give the chasing pack hope.
That said, this will be easier said than done with a trip to the best club in the land and the match betting reflects this with Man City at 1.75, the draw 3.75 and Chelsea 4.50.
The sides have already played this season in the league and that ended in an easy 1-3 away win for City at Stamford Bridge, but Chelsea fans will have some hope after beating City 1-0 in the FA Cup earlier this season.
This fixture last term ended in a 2-1 home win – a repeat of that can be backed at 9.50, while it’s generally been a fixture that’s produced goals with the last 4 league clashes seeing Over 2.5 Goals – this can be backed at 2.10.
Both teams have also scored in the last 3 league head-to-heads, so this might appeal too at 2.00, while looking at the main players – City’s Kevin De Bruyne has a cracking recent record when facing Chelsea – scoring in the last 3 league meetings today. But, as always with City the teams news is always key – if playing he can be backed at 6.50 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime).
Looking at the Chelsea side, their Kai Havertz, who was on target twice in their 2-0 home win over Fulham, might appeal at 11.00 (1st) or 4.75 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that Chelsea would love to win and that would probably all but seal their ‘top four’ place, but a draw would also not be the end of the world with easier games to finish.
But, the safer call might be to side with goals in the game and BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at 2.00 – both have more than enough firepower to get on the scoresheet so this looks a decent option that will hopefully give you a run for your money for the full 90 mins.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com