- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 28th August 2021
Manchester City v Arsenal 12:30
- Met 203 times (all comps), Man City 60, Draw 45, Arsenal 98
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 1-0 Arsenal
- Man City took 6 points off Arsenal last season
- Man City won both league fixtures 1-0 vs Arsenal last season
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) scored in both league head-to-heads last season
- Man City have won their last 8 league games vs Arsenal
- Man City are unbeaten in the last 6 repeat fixtures
- Man City are 11 games unbeaten in the league vs Arsenal
- 9 of the last 12 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 10 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 17 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 6 of the last 7 league head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 8 league games vs Arsenal
Having lost their opening two Premier League games, you fear the worst for Arsenal at the moment and things don’t get any easier with a trip to the champions – Manchester City – on Saturday lunchtime.
Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta is around Evs to be the next Premier League manager to be sacked and if they don’t get something here, you can expect him to be odds-on after this weekend.
City got back on track with an easy 5-0 home win over Norwich and also having taken all 6 points off Arsenal in the league last season, it’s no shock to see them as the clear favourites in the match betting at 1.22, with the Draw 6.00 and Arsenal 12.00.
The Champions won both their league head-to-heads against Arsenal 1-0, so the 8.50 on offer on a repeat of that scoreline is something to have on your radar – it was also City’s Raheem Sterling that scored both goals in those 1-0 wins. The England man is on offer at 5.50 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime).
In fact, City have won their last 8 league games against Arsenal and are unbeaten in the last 6 repeat clashes and unbeaten in their last 11 games in the league against the Gunners.
With both teams NOT scoring in 7 of the last 10 head-to-heads this is another thing to note at 1.70, while 9 of the last 12 meetings today went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 1.53.
City have also scored 2+ goals in 6 of the last 8 league goals vs Arsenal, but this is only on offer at 1.33.
However, with City having won 6 of the last 7 league head-to-heads ‘to nil’ and with Arsenal yet to score a goal in the league this season, then Man City to win without conceding here at 2.00 makes plenty of appeal too.
Team news is always key when it comes to City, but other key players in the scoring markets for them would be Kevin De Bruyne at 6.00 (1st) or 2.30 (anytime), while Jesus is 4.75 (1st) or 1.95 (anytime).
Looking at the Arsenal team Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is 11.00 (1st) or 3.75 (anytime).
But it’s a game that City can be fully expected to gain all three points from and in the process pile on more pressure to Arsenal and their boss, Arteta.
However, they are way too short at 1.22, so the Man City to win ‘to nil’ is how we are going to play this one – a bet that’s paid out in 86% of the last 7 league head-to-heads.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: MAN CITY WIN ‘TO NIL’ @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com