- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 7th May 2022
Liverpool v Tottenham 19:45
- Already played this season in the league, Spurs 2-2 Liverpool
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 2-1 Spurs
- Liverpool have won 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads vs Spurs 2-1
- Liverpool have scored in their last 14 vs Spurs
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 20 vs Spurs (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 11 of the last 14 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 9 of the last 11 repeat league fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 10 home league games over Spurs
- 5 DRAWS in the last 14 league head-to-heads
- Liverpool have scored in 20 of their last 21 vs Spurs
- This season’s head-to-head saw a RED CARD (Liverpool)
Another gigantic match in the Premier League this Saturday night as Liverpool host Tottenham in a game that’s going to have a huge bearing on the title race for Liverpool and also the race for a ‘top four’ finish for Spurs.
Liverpool come into the game off the back of a 2-3 away comeback win in the Champions League in midweek over Villarreal, while Spurs will be here fresher after last playing on Sunday in a 3-1 home win over Leicester.
The match betting sees Liverpool as the clear favourites to get all three points here at 1.44, with the draw 5.00 and Spurs at 6.50.
They met this season in London with that game ending in a 2-2 thriller, while this repeat fixture last term saw the Reds win 2-1 – in fact, this has been a popular scoreline for Liverpool over Spurs as they’ve won 4 of the last 7 by that scoreline. You can back a 2-1 Liverpool win at 9.50.
It’s a tricky game for Liverpool, who are going toe-to-toe with Man City in the league, but Reds fans will gain some comfort from knowing they’ve lost just one of their last 20 against Spurs and scored in their last 14 against the Londoners.
It’s generally a game that sees goals too – 9 of the last 12 meetings today went OVER 2.5 GOALS, and 9 of the last 11 repeat fixtures also saw 3+ goals scored – you can back Over 2.5 Goals at 1.53.
This is also backed up with both teams having scored in 11 of the last 14 clashes, but the ‘good news’ here is this option is a slightly better 1.70.
This season’s head-to-head also saw a Liverpool red card, so there might be a boil over from that – a sending off is on offer at 6.50.
Looking at the scoring markets the normal suspects are high in the betting, with Liverpool’s Mo Salah at 4.33 (1st) or 1.83 (anytime), and Harry Kane for Spurs at 7.00 (1st) or 2.62 (anytime). Heung-Min Son has also been in good scoring form for Spurs in recent games, so he could also appeal at a better 11.00 (1st) or 3.75 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game Liverpool can be expected to win, especially with home advantage, but Spurs are a tricky side to predict. On their day they are capable of beating any side in the Premier League – it wasn’t long ago they saw off Man City – but they are also capable of throwing in a shocker.
Therefore, the goals markets look the safer option with BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at 1.70 looking a fair option.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.70
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.