- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 7th February 2021
Liverpool v Manchester City 16:30
- Already played this season, Man City 1-1 Liverpool
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 3-1 Man City
- Liverpool have lost just 3 of their last 16 vs Man City (all comps)
- Liverpool are 20 games unbeaten at home vs Man City (all comps)
- Liverpool have won 5 of their last 6 home league games vs Man City
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- 14 of the last 19 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 8 of the last 12 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 6 of the last 8 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City last beat Liverpool away in the league in 2003
This Sunday, we’ve arguably the largest and most significant Premier League game of this current season as the champions Liverpool take on the current leaders – Man City.
It goes without saying a win for either side will be huge as these are the teams most people feel will go onto land the title, so it’s sort of the old classic ‘six-pointer’ but at the other end of the table!
The match betting is tight, but despite being the away side City are the favourites at 2.30, with the Draw 3.50 and Liverpool on offer at 3.00.
The sides have also met already this season and that ended in a 1-1 draw – a repeat of that score can be backed at 7.50, while last season’s repeat fixture saw Liverpool record a 3-1 win. That outcome again is at 23.00.
In fact, Liverpool have lost just three of their last 16 vs Man City in all comps and head here 20 games unbeaten at home vs City – winning 5 of their last 6 too! Man City last beat Liverpool away in the league in 2003.
With that in mind, the 1.57 on offer on Liverpool/Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market should certainly attract interest.
Other markets to consider are that both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 meetings today – this can be backed at 1.53, while 14 of the last 19 clashes 74% went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this is on offer at 1.61.
Scoring Markets – When looking at the scoring markets, then team news when it comes to City is always key as they do tend to rotate their players more. Jesus is their shortest-priced player though at 6.00 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime), with former Liverpool man Sterling 7.00 (1st) or 2.62 (anytime).
Liverpool’s side is a bit easier to predict these days when it comes to their attacking players. Salah, Mane and Firmino are the obvious main men, so Salah at 4.50 (1st) or 1.90 (anytime) or Mane 6.00 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime) will, of course, be popular.
Overall, you feel it’s a game that Liverpool probably have to win more than City, but as mentioned in the intro, a win for either side would be huge and have a massive impact on the title race.
With Liverpool’s good home record against City then the 3.00 is tempting, but in a match that is tough to call the safer option might be to side with OVER 2.5 GOALS at 1.61. This bet has paid out in 6 of the last 8 repeat fixtures (75%) and this way it doesn’t matter who wins the game………..we just need goals!
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.61
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com