- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 28th August 2021
Liverpool v Chelsea 17:30
- Met 187 times (all comps), Liverpool 80, Draws 42, Chelsea 65
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea
- Liverpool have won 4 of their last 5 league games vs Chelsea
- 7 of the last 9 league games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 repeat fixtures
- 3 of the last 6 repeat fixtures ended 1-1
- Both teams scored in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads
- 3 DRAWS in the last 9 league head-to-heads (all 1-1)
We’ve a huge early season title decider this Saturday for the 5:30pm Premier League game as Liverpool welcome Chelsea to Anfield.
Both sides have hit the ground running in the league with two opening wins each, so it looks set for a fascinating clash.
The bookmakers are also finding it hard to split the pair in the match betting too, with Liverpool at 2.40, the Draw 3.40 and Chelsea 2.87.
Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea, which can be backed at 10.00 for a repeat.
However, despite losing this fixture last season, Liverpool have actually won 4 of their last 5 league games over Chelsea, while 50% of the last 6 meetings today ended 1-1 – this score draw is on offer at 7.00.
It’s a game, therefore, that both sides do tend to score in – this has paid out in 10 of the last 14 meetings today so the 1.75 on each team finding the back of the net has to be considered.
Over 2.5 Goals has also paid out in 7 of the last 9 meetings today, so the 2.00 here looks fair value too.
Both sides have an array of scoring options as well – Liverpool’s Mane, Salah and Jota have all been on the scoresheet this season – Salah is 4.33 (1st) or 2.00 (anytime), Mane is 7.00 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime) and Jota 7.00 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime).
Chelsea’s new big summer signing – Romelu Lukaku – will be their main man and he was on target on his debut against Arsenal last weekend too. The Belgium hitman is on offer at 5.00 (1st) or 2.30 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a clash that the draw will probably be a popular option at 3.40, while the 15.00 on offer on either Liverpool/Draw or Chelsea/Draw in the ‘Half time/ Full Time’ market looks a bet that would give backers a run for their money too.
But we are going to stick with the ‘both teams to score’ option at 1.75. We feel each side has plenty of firepower in front of goal to keep this bet alive right up until the final stages no matter what’s happening in the game.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.75
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com