- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Monday 19th April 2021
Leeds United v Liverpool 20:00
- Already played this season, Liverpool 4-3 Leeds
- Last repeat (Prem, 2004) fixture ended, Leeds 0-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 9 vs Leeds
- Liverpool have scored in their last 14 vs Leeds
- 5 of the last 6 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 9 of the last 11 Premier League head-to-heads
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) scored a hattrick in this season’s head-to-head
Leeds took a big Premier League scalp last weekend, when they beat Man City and they will be hoping for more of the same this coming Monday as they welcome the champions – Liverpool – to Elland Road.
The sides met for the first time in the Premier League since 2004 earlier this season and that ended in a 4-3 thriller to Liverpool.
In a season that Liverpool have been unable to back up their title win from last term, Leeds will fancy their chances of getting something here – especially with home advantage.
However, with Liverpool crashing out of the Champions League recently too, then all the Reds have left to play for is a top four place – they start this round of games in sixth place on 52 points, but by the time this Monday night game comes around they could be even further adrift of the likes of Chelsea, Leicester and West Ham.
The match betting ahead of this game still sees Liverpool as the favourites though at 1.66, with the Draw 4.33 and Leeds at 4.50.
The last repeat fixture in 2004 ended in a 0-1 away win for Liverpool, while the Merseyside team head here unbeaten in their last 9 against Leeds.
The Reds have also scored in all of their last 14 games against Leeds and just like this season’s 4-3 head-to-head, this is generally a clash that produces goals.
5 of the last 6 meetings today have seen OVER 2.5 GOALS, plus both teams have scored in 9 of the last 11 Premier League games. You can back Over 2.5 Goals at 1.53, or Both Teams To Score at a slightly better 1.57.
The scoring markets sees the Leeds main man – Patrick Bamford – at 7.00 (1st) or 2.60 (anytime) as their shortest-priced player. He’s netted 14 league goals this season. Looking at the Liverpool side, Mo Salah scored a hat-trick when the sides met earlier this season and he’s 3.60 (1st) or 1.61 (anytime).
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE 1.57
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com