- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Euro 2020 Championships (Quarter Final)
Friday 2nd July
Belgium v Italy 20:00
- FIFA World Ranking, Belgium 1, Italy 7
- Met 21 times, Belgium 4, Draws 4, Italy 13
- Last met, (Euro Champs, 2016, Belgium 0-2 Italy)
- Italy have scored in their last 6 vs Belgium
- Italy have won 3 of their last 4 vs Belgium
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- Italy have won 11 of their last 12 games
- Italy are unbeaten in their last 31 games
- Italy have not conceded in their last 12 games
- 4 of Italy’s last 6 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in Italy’s last 12 games
- Belgium are currently 13 games unbeaten
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of Belgium’s last 5 games
- Belgium have scored in their last 34 games
- Lukaku (Belgium) is their current top scorer (59)
- Immobile (Italy) and Belotti (Italy) are their current top scorers (12)
A real heavyweight Euro 2020 clash this Friday as the FIFA ranked World number one side, Belgium, take on an in-form Italy in the Quarter Finals.
Both nations have caught the eye on their games to get to this point, with Belgium seeing off the holders, Portugal, in the last round, while Italy got past Austria, albeit in extra-time.
The 90 min match betting sees Italy as the slight favourites at 2.30, with the draw 3.10 and Belgium at 3.40.
Looking at past head-to-heads, the nations have played 21 times and it’s Italy with the clear advantage with 13 wins to Belgium’s 4, plus 4 draws.
They last played in the 2016 Euro Championships in a game that ended Belgium 0-2 Italy – a repeat of that score can be backed at 11.00.
The big news ahead of the game though, when it comes to the Belgium side, is that key players Kevin De Bruyne and Eden Hazard limped off in their last game and are big injury doubts for this crucial clash.
Belgium will also be facing an Italy side that simply don’t let many goals in. They’ve not conceded (90 mins) in their last 12 games and also head here unbeaten in their last 31 – you have to go back to 2018 and a 1-0 defeat to Portugal in the Nations League to find the last time the Italians lost.
That said, Belgium come here having not lost in their last 13 and with their main striker – Lukaku, who has netted 59 international goals, in great form then it’s all set up to be a fascinating match-up.
Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of Belgium’s last 5 games and also in Italy’s last 12 matches – you can back one (or both) teams to keep a clean sheet at 1.72.
4 of the last 6 head-to-heads saw 3+ goals, while 4 of Italy’s last 6 games also produced OVER 2.5 GOALS – this might be an option at 2.50, with Under 2.5 goals as short at 1.53.
The scoring markets are dominated by Belgium’s Lukaku and Italy’s Immobile, who are both 5.50 (1st) or 2.62 (anytime) to get on the scoresheet, while Italy’s current joint top-scorer (with Immobile), Belotti is another to have on your radar at 6.50 (1st) or 3.10 (anytime).
Overall, it’s all set up to be one of the highlights of the Euros so far. But I can’t help thinking without Hazard (Eden) and De Bruyne Belgium might just come out second best here against an Italy side that have a solid defence and have also shown they can score goals.
For the brave, the Italy are 2.30 to win inside 90 mins, but those that want to go a bit more cautiously, then you can back Italy to win in the outright market at 1.61.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: ITALY TO QUALIFY @1.61
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com