- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
The big talk is the one-off return to the England squad of former captain Wayne Rooney. He plies his trade in America these days for DC United so it will be a fitting return and a way for fans to thank the former Man Utd star for his International services over the years.
The sides have met 10 times before, with England having the edge with seven wins, to the USA’s two, while with 18 places between the two sides in the FIFA Rankings then really it should be a home win for Southgate’s Three Lions.
As, always though we’ve got all the main head-to-head stats to take into the race – we hope they help.
Thursday 15th November 2018
England v USA 20:00
- Met 10 times before, England 7, Draws 1, USA 2
- FIFA World Rankings, England 5th, USA 23
- Last met 2010 World Cup, England 1-1 USA
- England are unbeaten in their last 4 vs USA
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 10 head-to-heads
- England have scored in 8 of their last 9 games vs USA
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS ‘NOT’ TO SCORE
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.