- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
A meeting of two old International heavyweights this Wednesday (23rd March), but only in a friendly game as England make the trip to Dortmund’s home stadium to take on Germany.
With the Three Lions meeting Lithuania at Wembley 4 days later in a crucial 2018 World Cup Qualifier then we can expect England gaffer, Gareth Southgate, to take a bit of caution here with his team selection. They already have a key strikers out injured in the shape of Kane and Rooney, so they will not want to lose any for Sunday’s more important fixture. That said. it’s still a game England will want to do well in…………………it is Germany after all!
Okay, these friendly matches are also not always the best in terms of betting opportunities, but England’s last visit to Germany – almost a year to the day ago – resulted in the Three Lions coming back from 2 goals down to win 2-3!
If you fancy a repeat of that 2-3 score, then you’ll be rewarded odds around 41.0.
In fact, England have a cracking record when playing the Germans on the road – they’ve won their last three!
The match betting suggests a win for the home side, with Germany 1.75, the Draw 3.75 and England 4.50, but with the Three Lions generally doing okay on their travels against Germany then another option might be England/Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market at 2.10.
Yes, England boss – Southgate – will have one eye on Sunday’s game, but it’s still a game they will want to do well in – he’ll see it as a quick way to win the fans over – so, as mentioned, we’ll take England to avoid defeat here and back them and the draw in the DOUBLE CHANCE market.
Best Bet: ENGLAND/DRAW – DOUBLE CHANCE @2.10
Germany v England Head-To-Head Stats
- Last played, March 2016 Germany 2-3 England
- Met 14 times before, England 6, Draw 2, Germany 6
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- No draws in the last 8 head-to-heads
- England have not lost in their last 5
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of England’s last 5 games
- England have drawn 2 of their last 3 games
- England have won their last 3 away games vs Germany
- Both teams DIDN’T score in Germany’s last 6 games
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com