- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
The FA Cup competition continues into the Semi-Final stage on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th April 2022 as Man City and Liverpool face-off again, while Chelsea and Crystal Palace play in an all-London clash.
As always, we pick out the best of the games with key head-to-head stats for each match and our best bet – So, let’s get started!
Saturday 16th April 2022
FA Cup Semi-Final
Manchester City v Liverpool 15:30
- Already met this season in the league, Liverpool 2-2 Man City & Man City 2-2 Liverpool
- Met 7 times in the FA Cup, Man City 2, Draws 2, Liverpool 3
- Last met in the FA Cup in 2003, Man City 0-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 15 of their last 19 vs Man City (all comps)
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 9 vs Liverpool (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) has scored 7 goals in the last 12 head-to-heads
- 10 of the last 13 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS (inc 5 of the last 6)
- 3 DRAWS in the last 4 head-to-heads (5 in the last 9)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.66
Sunday 17th April 2022
FA Cup Semi-Final
Crystal Palace v Chelsea 16:30
- Already met this season in the league, Chelsea 3-0 Palace, Palace 0-1 Chelsea
- Met 5 times in the FA Cup, Palace 2, Draws 1, Chelsea 2
- Last met in the FA Cup (1976), Chelsea 2-3 Palace
- Chelsea have won the last 9 head-to-heads
- 8 of the last 11 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams haven’t scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have scored 3+ goals in 4 of their last 5 vs Palace
- Pulisic (Chelsea) has scored 3 goals in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Palace have scored just 1 goal in their last 4 vs Chelsea
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.95
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.