- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 7th November 2020
Everton v Manchester United 12:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Everton 1-1 Man Utd
- Both head-to-heads last season ended 1-1
- Man Utd are unbeaten in 9 of their last 10 league games vs Everton
- 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended 1-1
- 2 of the last 4 repeat fixtures ended 1-1
- Everton are unbeaten in 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures
- 7 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- Martial (Man Utd) has scored in 3 of the last 6 head-to-heads
With Manchester United heading here off the back of a 1-0 defeat to Arsenal and now sitting in 15th place with just 7 points after 6 games then they really must get something from this Premier League game against Everton.
In contrast, Everton have started the season well and are coming into week 8 with 13 points and are fourth in the table and they will feel that there is no better time to be taking on a Man Utd side that have plenty to prove at the moment.
However, despite this the match betting still sees Man Utd as the slight favourites to take all three points here at 2.50, with the draw at 3.50 and Everton at 2.80.
Last season’s repeat of this fixture ended 1-1, so if you fancy a repeat of that then you’ll get around 7.00, while with 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads overall ending 1-1, then this has certainly been a popular score line when these teams play.
With Everton unbeaten in 3 of their last 4 home league games to United, but the Red Devils also having lost just one of their last 10 vs Everton then this further backs up the draw as a decent option.
7 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS, so at 1.72 this might appeal, while both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 meetings today – this is on offer at 1.57.
Looking at the scoring markets – these are dominated by two English strikers with Everton’s Calvert-Lewin at 6.00 (1st) or 2.40 (anytime), while United’s Marcus Rashford is slightly better at 7.00 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a tricky game to call, but with so many 1-1 draws in recent meetings today then both this score line and the sides to share the points look the safest options.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.50 & CORRECT SCORE 1-1 @7.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.