- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
England left it late to get the better of Tunisia on Monday night thanks to a Harry Kane winner and with a match against Panama next up for the Three Lions then Southgate’s men should be booking their place in the 2018 World Cup knockout stages here.
With England ranked 12th and Panama 55th in the FIFA listings there is a pretty big gulf between the sides and that is reflected in the betting with England 1.18, the Draw 7.00 and Panama 26.00.
Panama also looked pretty average in their 3-0 defeat against Belgium and despite holding out till half-time collapsed in the second 45 minutes and, really, it should be more of the same here.
England’s captain – Harry Kane – will again be popular in the scoring markets but with a lesser opposition he’s only 2.87 to score first, or 1.50 anytime.
With 16 England goals to his name – Danny Welbeck – is England’s current top scorer in this squad and despite probably having to come off the bench to get involved in this game there is every chance he might. If England grab a few early goals then Southgate could easily save the legs of some of his players but also get some of the others involved in the tournament as you never know when they might be needed in later rounds. With that in mind, Welbeck, who has 16 goals for his country could be the value – he’s 6.00 to score the game’s first goal, but a more tempting 2.50 to net anytime.
These sides have never played before so will also be making a bit of history here, but with England heading into the game unbeaten in 11 and Panama having only won one of their last 8 then it will be one of this tournaments shocks if the Three Lions aren’t getting all three points here.
Both teams DIDN’T score in Panama’s last 6 games, plus this also happened in 7 of England’s last 11 matches – but at just 1.36 there is little value here.
7 of England’s last 9 games went Under 2.5 goals (2.00), but against a Panama side that leaked 3 goals against Belgium last time the OVER 2.5 GOALS looks a better option at 1.80 and is how we are going to play this game.
Ok, with Panama having scored just one goal in their last six games then we are probably relying on England getting all three goals here. However, they managed two against a better Tunisia side in the end and created enough chances on Monday night to suggest they can match – if not – better Belgium’s 3-0 win over Panama and in the process book their place in the next stage.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.80
Sunday 24th June 2018
England v Panama 13:00
– Have never played before
– FIFA World Rankings, England 12, Panama 55
– England are unbeaten in their last 11 matches
– England have let in just 3 goals in their last 9 matches
– 7 of England’s last 9 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of England’s last 11 games
– Danny Welbeck is England’s current top scorer (16 goals)
– Panama have won just 1 of their last 8 games
– Both teams DIDN’T score in Panama’s last 6 games
– 5 of Panama’s last 7 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Panama have scored just 1 goal in their last 6 games
– Perez and Tejada are Panama’s current top scorers (43 goals)
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com