- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
England v Montenegro 19:45
- FIFA World Rankings, England 4, Montenegro 61
- Met 5 times, England 2, Draw 3, Montenegro 0
- Last met (2019), Montenegro 1-5 England
- Both teams scored in the last 4 head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Ross Barkley (England) scored twice in the last head-to-head
- England have lost 2 of their last 13 games
- 10 of England’s last 11 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 6 of England’s last 8 games went OVER 3.5 GOALS
England are sitting pretty at the top of Group A in their European 2020 qualifying quest, but next up for Gareth Southgate’s men is a home clash at Wembley against Montenegro.
Montenegro are back in fourth place with just 3 points and are 12 back from England so they are not going to qualify and are just playing for pride here.
A win here for the Three Lions and that will secure their qualification for next summers Euros.
The sides met earlier in this qualification process and that resulted in a 1-5 away win for England – a repeat of that score can be backed at 21.00.
The match betting is pretty uneventful too, with England at just 1.08, with the draw 13.00 and Montenegro a massive 34.00 to cause the upset.
However, if there is a glimmer of hope for the away side, it’s that the teams have met 5 times and there have been 3 draws. England are also leaking a few goals at the moment – they’ve conceded 9 times in their last 7 games.
But, on a plus, England are also scoring a lot. They’ve netted 22 times in those 9 games.
If you fancy a delve into the scoring markets, then it goes without saying Harry Kane will be popular at 2.75 (1st) or 1.28 (anytime). There is NO Raheem Sterling in the squad, so what about Ross Barkley?
The Chelsea man netted two in England’s last game against Montenegro – he can be backed at 8.00 (1st) or 2.60 (anytime). Always check the team news first though, as it goes without saying it will be a better option if he’s actually starting the game.
So, with the match betting not really an option – unless you fancy a shock – what are the other alternatives.
Well, with England leaking a few goals and the fact ALL of the last four head-to-heads between these sides saw BOTH TEAMS SCORE, then at 2.75 this might appeal.
3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS too, so this might be an option at 1.33, but the call is to add just one more goal and go for the OVER 3.5 GOAL option at 1.80.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 3.5 GOALS @1.80
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.