- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
England v Iceland 19:45
Wednesday 18th November 2020
- FIFA World Rankings, England 4, Iceland 39
- Met three times before, England 2, Draws 0, Iceland 1
- Last met, Sept 2020, Iceland 0-1 England
Last head-to-head saw 2 RED CARDS (1 for each side)
- Both teams scored in 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads
- 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of England’s last 7 games
- England have lost 2 of their last 3 games
- 4 of England’s last 5 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 16 of England’s last 20 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Iceland’s last 6 games ALL went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Iceland have lost their last 4 games
- Both teams scored in 5 of Iceland’s last 6 games
Next up for Gareth Southgate’s England in this latest batch of Nations League games is a home clash with Iceland.
England head here on a bit of a recovery mission after losing to both Denmark and Belgium in their last two games in this competition but should be able to get back on track here as Iceland are bottom of the group on zero points (after 5 games) and head here having lost 2-1 to Denmark at the weekend.
Therefore, it’s no surprise to see England as short as 1.18 in the match betting market, with the draw 6.50 and Iceland as big as 15.00.
Having said that, England only just scrapped by Iceland 0-1 when the sides met back in September and Iceland also missed a late penalty in that game! A repeat of that 1-0 England win can be backed at 6.00.
While England fans will also remember Iceland’s famous win over the Three Lions at the 2016 European Championships.
We also saw two red cards in the last head-to-head (one each), so it will be interesting to see if there is any boil-over from that.
Other interesting stats in recent games that are worth noting are that 6 of England’s last 7 matches saw both teams NOT score – this is on offer at 1.50 – while 4 of England’s last 5 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 1.66.
With ALL of Iceland’s last 6 games also seeing 3+ goals scored, then this 1.66 looks fair value on a bet that’s paid out in 80% of England’s last 5 games and 100% in Iceland’s last six!
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.66
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com