- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Tuesday 14th June 2022
England v Hungary 19:45
Recent Head-to-Head Stats
- Met 7 times before, England 3, Draws 2, Hungary 2
- FIFA World Rankings, England 5, Hungary 40
- Last played Jun 22 (Hungary 1-0 England)
- England are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 vs Hungary
- England have scored in 6 of their last 7 vs Hungary
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- The last 2 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- England have conceded just 7 goals in their last 21 games
- England’s last 3 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- England have not won in their last 3 games (2 draws)
- Both DIDN’T score in 15 of England’s last 21 games
- England have lost just 1 of their last 25 games (90 mins)
- England have won 14 of their last 23 games ‘to nil’
- Kane (England) is their current top scorer (50)
- Hungary have lost just 2 of their last 8 games
- 4 of Hungary’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of Hungary’s last 12 games
The next Nations League game for England – who are still looking for their first win in this year’s tournament – is a home clash against Hungary.
Yes, the Three Lions have so far drawn two (Italy and Germany) and lost to Hungary in their opening three games in this even so will be looking to get back on track here with a home clash over Hungary – which will be played at Molineux Stadium (Wolves) again.
Hungary come into the game in fair form too – obviously they will have a lot of confidence after beating England 1-0 on home soil recently, but you feel with home advantage here England can see off Hungary. Since that win, Hungary have drawn to Germany (1-1) and only went down 2-1 to Italy.
That said, the last time England faced Hungary at home, that ended in a 1-1 draw – again conceding a penalty – you can back Hungary to score from the spot again here at 13.00.
However, the match betting is still strongly in favour of England – they are at 1.28, the Draw 5.25 and Hungary 11.00.
Other betting options are to side with UNDER 2.5 GOALS – you can expect Hungary to make life hard again for England and with 4 of Hungary’s last 5 games going UNDER 2.5 GOALS this makes this up. Plus, England’s last three games have also all gone less than 3 goals and they are having a bit of trouble in front of goal too – the Three Lions have netted just once in their last three games.
You can back Under 2.5 goals at 1.90, with Over 2.50 Goals on offer at 1.90 too,
Both teams DIDN’T score in 15 of England’s last 21 games – but this is only at 1.50 in the betting.
Harry Kane only came on late in their last game against Italy but could figure more here. England’s main man in terms of scoring is 2.05 (anytime) or 4.50 (1st) – but if goes without saying check the team news in the build up before getting involved in the scoring markets.
Overall, it’s a game that England will be fully expected to be winning, but they are not quite firing on all cylinders at the moment. It could be that the players have had a busy season and could just do without this event, while we can expect Hungary to make life hard for Southgate’s men again.
The 1.28 on an England win looks shorth enough, so we are happy to stick with the UNDER 2.5 GOALS option at 1.90 here – a bet that’s paid out in England’s last three games.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.90
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
In Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2022 TradeHost is busier than ever and even more profitable with a whopping 16,960 Betfair markets traded.
All results for the 24,897 Betfair markets traded are here.
Many traders have an edge, but they can't execute.
That's why trading is a mental game.
Many traders have an edge, but they can't execute. That's why trading is a mental game.