- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
England will come into their next World Cup prep match off the back of a good 2-1 win over Nigeria last weekend – so what can we expect here.
Next up is Costa Rica for the Three Lions – a side that is FIFA ranked just 12 places below them.
The outright World Cup betting market for England has a similar feel to it with Southgate’s men around 17.00 to go all the way – that’s possibly out a point of two, with many unconvinced with their latest performance over Nigeria. Costa Rica can be backed at 501.00!
These teams have played just once before and that came at the last World Cup and ended 0-0.
The betting ahead of this game sees England at 1.36, with the draw 4.50 and Costa Rica 9.50 (odds are subject to change)
Costa Rica head into the match off the back of a nice 3-0 home win over Northern Ireland, but it goes without saying a trip to Elland Road (Leeds Home Ground) to face an England side, that have lost just 1 of their last 12 games, will be a lot harder.
The Three Lions have also conceded just two goals in their last 7 games while with both teams NOT scoring in 5 of the last 7 England matches then this option at 1.66 makes plenty of appeal – England simply don’t let many goals in at the moment.
It is worth remembering though that 3 of England’s last 5 games ended in draws.
England’s Harry Kane, who was on the scoresheet in their last game, is on offer at 3.60 (1st), or 1.72 (anytime), while with 15 goals for his country then Danny Welbeck is another player to have on your radar at 6.50 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime). There are strong rumours that Leicester’s Jamie Vardy will also feature a lot more in this game, so if that’s correct the 5.00 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime) might appeal. (odds are subject to change)
Always check the team news first.
6 of England’s last 7 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS so the 2.00 (odds are subject to change) here on this option catches the eye too. Don’t forget, they will be playing at Elland Road and might not be as comfortable playing away from Wembley. While 5 of the last 7 games Costa Rica have played in have also seen less than 3 goals.
For Costa Rica, their main man is Bryan Ruiz – the Sporting Lisbon midfielder has netted 23 times for his country. He’s 15.00 (1st) or 5.50 (anytime).
We expect England’s home advantage and class to get them through the game, especially as Costa Rica have won just 2 of their last 6 games. However, we do think that goals might be limited. Yes, players for both sides will be looking to impress their managers but they will also have one eye on not getting injured so close to the start of the Finals.
With that in-mind the UNDER 2.5 GOALS at 2.00 is the way we’ll be playing this game.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.00
Thursday 7th June 2018
England v Costa Rica 20:00
– Played just once before, Costa Rica 0-0 England
– FIFA World Rankings, England 13, Costa Rica 25
– 6 of England’s last 7 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– England have conceded just 2 goals in their last 7 games
– Both teams didn’t score in 5 of England’s last 7 games
– 3 of England’s last 5 games ended in DRAWS
– England have lost just 1 of their last 12 games
– England’s current top scorer is Danny Welbeck (15)
– Costa Rica’s current top scorer is Bryan Ruiz (23)
– 5 of Costa Rica’s last 7 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Both teams DIDN’T score in Costa Rica’s last 8 games
– Costa Rica have won just 2 of their last 6 games
– Costa Rica have drawn just 1 of their last 11 games
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com