- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 5th September 2021
England v Andorra 16:00
World Cup Qualifier
- FIFA World Ranking, England 4, Andorra 156
- Met 4 times, England 4, Draw 0, Andorra 0
- Last met (2009, World Cup Qual), England 6-0 Andorra
- Andorra have NEVER scored (4 games) against England
- England have won all 4 head-to-heads vs Andorra ‘top nil’
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- England have conceded just 2 goals in their last 10 games
- 9 of England’s last 12 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both DIDN’T score in 8 of England’s last 10 games
- England are currently 14 games unbeaten (90 mins)
- England have won 10 of their last 14 games ‘to nil’
- Kane (England) is their current top scorer (39)
- Andorra are 2 games unbeaten
- Andorra have won just 1 of their last 17 games
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of Andorra’s last 7 games
It was a cagey first half for England against Hungary in their last World Cup qualifier game, but the second period saw four goals from the Three Lions to secure an easy 4-0 away win. That, along with Poland, was arguably their toughest away game in the group, so to get all three points was a huge bonus and that now sees England topping their group with a maximum 12 points from 4 games.
Next up for Gareth Southgate’s men is a home clash with Andorra (Sunday 5pm), and with their visitors having a FIFA World Ranking of 156 – that’s 152 places behind England – then it would be one of the biggest footballing shocks of all time if Andorra even got a draw here.
The match betting reflects this too with England 1.005, the Draw 26.00 and Andorra 67.00!
Therefore, unless you fancy a shock, this market is pretty pointless in a game like this.
The sides have met four times before and it’s no shock that England have won them all and not conceded a goal to Andorra either. The last of those clashes came in 2009 in another World Cup qualifier, which ended 6-0 to the Three Lions – a repeat of that score can be backed at 8.00.
Goal Markets An Option – 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS too, but this option is only 1.08 in the betting, with Over 3.5 goals 1.22, Over 4.5 at 1.53, Over 5.5 around 2.10 and Over 6.5 goals at 3.25.
In a game that England will be fully expected to win, this will also give Southgate a chance to try out a few other players, so team news ahead of Sunday’s clash will be key. Patrick Bamford, of Leeds United, could be given some game time, while Saka and Lingard, who came on against Hungary, may also figure more.
Kane, who was on target in their last game is 3.00 (1st) or 1.16 (anytime), while the in-form Raheem Sterling, who also netted in their last game, is 4.75 (1st) or 1.44 (anytime). If you do fancy and Andorra goal, then their Valez, who netted twice in their last game, looks their main hope – albeit a longshot! He’s 101.00 (1st) or 21.00 (anytime).That recent Andorra win was on their first in their last 17 games, while, in contrast, England are now 14 games unbeaten and it that will quickly be 15 after this game.
England ‘win to nil’ despite being short at 1.36 actually doesn’t look too bad value. The Three Lions have won all four previous clashes against Andorra without conceding and also won 10 of their last 14 games ‘to nil’.
Therefore, this option doesn’t look a bad price – even at 1.36 – and even though it’s tempting to delve into the Overs/Unders market, with Over 5.5 an option at 2.10, we are going to keep this one simple.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: ENGLAND WIN ‘TO NIL’ @1.36
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.