- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Fresh from their heroics of the World Cup, Gareth Southgate’s England side are back in action in September with tricky matches against Spain and Switzerland.
We take a look at their the recent head-to-heads between the sides……………..
Saturday 8th September 2018
UEFA Nations League
England v Spain 19:45
- FIFIA World Rankings, England 6th, Spain 9th
- Last met (2016), England 2-2 Spain
- Spain have scored 2 goals in their last two games vs England
- Spain have lost just ONE of their last six vs England
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- England have lost just one of their last 4 home games vs Spain
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 8 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- 4 of England’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- England have won just ONE of their last 5 games
- Spain have drawn their last 2 games
- 4 of Spain’s last 6 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Spain have drawn 6 of their last 9 games
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS *@1.66
Tuesday 11th September 2018
England v Switzerland 20:00
- FIFIA World Rankings, England 6th, Switzerland 8th
- Last met (2015), England 2-0 Switzerland
- England have won their last 2 vs Switzerland 2-0
- England are unbeaten in their last 9 vs Switzerland
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 DRAWS in the last 8 head-to-heads
- England have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 vs Switzerland
- England have NEVER lost at home to Switzerland (10 games)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS
*Note: Odds are subject to change
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com