- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
This midweek the English footballing attentions turn to the EFL Cup as the competition reaches the semi-final (two-leg) stage.
We’ve two heavyweight first leg clashes as Chelsea take on Tottenham on Wednesday (5th Jan 22), while Arsenal face Liverpool on Thursday (6th Jan 22)
Let’s get cracking!
Chelsea v Tottenham
Wednesday 5th Jan 22, 19:45
- Met 11 times in the League Cup, Chelsea 5, Draws 3, Spurs 3
- Last met in the EFL Cup (2020), Spurs 1-1 Chelsea (Spurs won on pens)
- Met in the Premier League this season, Spurs 0-3 Chelsea
- 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 8 vs Spurs (all comps)
- 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads played at Chelsea went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have NOT scored in their last 3 vs Chelsea
- Chelsea have won ‘to nil’ in 4 of their last 7 vs Spurs
- Chelsea have lost just once at home to Spurs in the Premier League (29 games)
- 2 DRAWS in the last 4 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: CHELSEA TO WIN @1.95
Arsenal v Liverpool
Thursday 6th Jan 22, 19:45
- Met 16 times in the League Cup, Arsenal 5, Draws 6, Liverpool 5
- Last met in the EFL Cup (2020), Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal
- Met in the Premier League this season, Liverpool 4-0 Arsenal
- Both teams have scored in 8 of the last 11 head-to-heads
- 10 of the last 15 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 12 league games vs Arsenal
- 16 of the last 20 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 11 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS (all comps)
- Firmino (Liverpool) has scored 8 goals in the last 15 head-to-heads
- Jota (Liverpool) has scored 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in 11 of their last 15 vs Arsenal
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.70
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com