Copa America Final Head-to-Head Stats: 7th July 2019
Brazil v Peru
- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Copa America Final, Sunday 7th July 2019
Brazil v Peru 21:00
- Met 27 times, Brazil 18, Draw 6, Peru 3
- Last met (June, 2019), Peru 0-5 Brazil
- FIFA World Rankings, Brazil 3, Peru 21
- Brazil have won 3 of their last 4 vs Peru ‘to nil’
- Both teams didn’t score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Brazil have lost just 1 of their last 19 vs Peru
- Peru have lost just 2 of their last 7 games
- Both teams didn’t score in 7 of Peru’s last 9 games
- Brazil are unbeaten in their last 16 games
- Brazil have conceded just 2 goals in their last 16 games
- Both teams didn’t score in 13 of Brazil’s last 15 games
Probably not the Copa America final most people wanted as Brazil look to be head and shoulders better than Peru – a team they’ve already thumped 5-0 in this competition in the earlier rounds.
The betting backs this up with Brazil, who are ranked third in the FIFA Rankings, at 1.33 in the 90 mins match betting, with the draw 4.75 and Peru on offer at 9.50.
The outright betting has an even more one-sided feel to it with Brazil at 1.14 to lift the Copa America trophy, with Peru 5.50.
As mentioned, the sides have already met in the earlier rounds of this competition and that resulted in an easy 5-0 win for Brazil – if you fancy a repeat of that score, you’ll be rewarded at 34.00.
The overall head-to-head record between the sides is heavily in favour or Brazil too – the Samba men have won 18 of the 27 past clashes.
So, what are the other betting options?
Well, Brazil don’t let many goals in at the moment – they’ve leaked just 2 in their last 16 games.
With 3 of the last 4 head-to-head clashes between the sides seeing Brazil ‘win to nil’ then this is certainly an option at 1.90.
Both teams NOT to score might be another way to play the game, but this is only on offer at 1.50 – this bet has paid out in 5 of the last 6 meetings today between these sides.
Yes, Peru have done well to get this far and have only lost 2 of their last 7, but Brazil also head into the game in top form – they are now unbeaten in their last 16 games and it will be a shock if that stat isn’t increased to 17 after Sunday night.
The call is for another comfortable Brazil win and with their defence looking solid the call here is to side with Brazil ‘win to nil’ at 1.90 – a bet that’s served us well in recent Brazil matches.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BRAZIL ‘WIN TO NIL’ @1.90
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com