- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
So, after a few weeks of competition we are down to the final in the Confederations Cup this Sunday as Germany face Chile.
Played in Russia at the Krestovsky Stadium in St Petersburg we get a chance to see the current world-ranked number 3 (Germany) take on a Chilean side that are ranked just a place below them in 4th.
Both teams have done well to get this far, but you feel that after needing extra-time and penalties to get passed Portugal on Wednesday then Chile might be starting to feel the pace. In contrast, Germany had a slightly easier game in their semi-final by overcoming Mexico by 4-1.
Yes, Chile have had an extra day to recover, but the fact they played an extra 30 mins, plus the tension of penalties has to be factored in.
The match betting sees Germany as the 2.40 favourites, with the draw 3.30 and Chile 3.00, while the World Champions – Germany – are 1.75 in the outright market with Chile 2.00.
So – actually not a lot between the sides and if their world rankings are anything to go by we should be in for a decent match.
Chile’s Alexis Sanchez will be popular in the scoring markets at 6.00, or 2.75 anytime, while Germany seems to be scoring goals from various positions at the moment, but Timo Werner and Julian Draxler, who are 6.00 and 7.50 to net the opener, or 2.75 and 3.25 to score anytime catch the eye.
Chile have lost just 1 of their last 9, but Germany are now unbeaten in their last 14 and their young improving side are starting to take over the reins of past successful sides.
With both teams scoring in 4 of Chile’s last 6, plus 6 of Germany’s last 7 then at 1.80 this option certainly makes plenty of appeal.
Yes, Germany like to score at the moment – 5 of their last 7 have gone OVER 2.5 GOALS, but they will face a Chile side here that have seen 5 of their last 6 games go UNDER 2.5 GOAL – over 2.5 goals is on offer at 2.05 and under 1.75. Too many contrasting stats to get involved for us.
Chile like a draw, so extra-time and even penalties is not the worst shout – 4 of their last 9 games have ended all-square – the draw is on offer at 3.30
However, with games involving both sides of late seeing both sides score more often than not then we’ll stick with BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at 1.80.
Enjoy the final!
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 1.80
Germany v Chile, Sunday 19:00
- Last met June 2017 (Confederations Cup), Germany 1-1 Chile
- FIFA World Rankings, Germany (3), Chile (4)
- Chile have drawn their last 3 games
- Chile have drawn 2 of their last 3 games 1-1
- Chile have drawn 4 of their last 9 games 1-1
- Chile have lost just 1 of their last 9 games
- 5 of Chile’s last 6 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of Chile’s last 6 games
- Both teams scored in 6 of Germany’s last 7 games
- Germany have drawn 2 of their last 6 games 1-1
- 5 of Germany’s last 7 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Germany are unbeaten in their last 14 games
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com