- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Monday 15th February 2021
Cheslea v Newcastle 20:00
- Already played this season, Newcastle 0-2 Chelsea
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle
- The last 3 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 9 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have won the last 7 repeat fixtures
- Chelsea have lost just once at home to Newcastle in the Premier League (25 games)
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 4 of the last 7 repeat fixtures
- Chelsea have scored in 17 of their last 20 league games vs Newcastle
- 1 DRAW in the last 18 head-to-heads (all comps)
Since sacking Frank Lampard, Chelsea have turned a bit of a corner with their new boss Thomas Tuchel steading the ship with wins at Sheff Utd, Spurs and Burnley.
This resurgence has given the Blues a live chance of finishing in the top four now and with City seemingly running away with the title, this will now be their main goal.
Next up for Chelsea in the Premier League is to entertain Newcastle at Stamford Bridge and with the Londoners priced at 1.22 in the match betting it will be a huge shock if they can’t grab another three points here. The draw is 6.00, with Newcastle as big as 12.00.
The sides have already met this season and that ended in a 0-2 away win for Chelsea too, while this repeat fixture last term ended 1-0 to the Blues.
In fact, Chelsea have won the last seven repeat fixtures too and have lost only once at home in the Premier League to Newcastle – 25 games!
It’s a clash that also tends to get a winner – we’ve only had one draw in the last 18 head-to-heads, while Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 4 of the last 7 repeat fixtures.
Both teams DIDN’T score in the last three meetings today, so this might appeal at 1.75, while the last three also went UNDER 2.5 GOALS – this is on offer at 2.37, with 3+ goals at 1.57.
Team news is always advised when it comes to the scoring markets as Chelsea can chop and change their attacking players a bit, but Timo Werner is 4.75 (1st) or 1.90 (anytime) and Hudson-Odoi 6.00 (1st) or 2.30 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that we expect Chelsea to continue their return to form in, but it goes without saying the 1.22 on a home win is very skinny. Therefore, we’ll be opting for the 2.00 on Chelsea to win the game ‘to nil’ here – something they’ve managed in 2 of their last 3 head-to-head vs The Magpies.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: CHELSEA WIN ‘TO NIL @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.