- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 3rd January 2021
Chelsea v Manchester City 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 2-1 Man City
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- Both league head-to-heads last season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Last repeat fixture saw a RED CARD (Man City)
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads (all comps) went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 4 of the last 8 head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- Chelsea have lost just 2 of their last 10 home league games vs Man City
- Man City have scored in 11 of their last 12 league games vs Chelsea
- De Bruyne (Man City) scored in both head-to-heads last season
Chelsea boss, Frank Lampard, is under a bit of pressure at the moment after getting just a point from their last two games, and things don’t get much easier with Manchester City rocking up to Stamford Bridge next.
Former Premier League champions, Man City haven’t started the season in their normal dominant way but both City and Chelsea are still very much in the title race – especially if either side grab all three points here.
The match betting is tight too. Chelsea are on offer at 2.90, with the draw 3.40 and City 2.37.
Last season this repeat fixture ended 2-1 to Chelsea, so that will give the home fans some confidence, while the Blues have also lost just two of their last 10 home league games against City. However, it’s also worth noting that 50% of the last 8 meetings today saw City win ‘to nil’ – you can back a repeat of this happening at 4.75.
With both teams ‘not’ scoring in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads, so this option at 2.25 might tempt you in, but with both sides having plenty of firepower up front we’d rather be with the ‘both teams to score option’ at 1.57.
Both league clashes last season saw OVER 2.5 GOALS, but a small word of caution here as 5 of the last 8 meetings today (all comps) went the other way with UNDER 2.5 GOALS. You can back Over 2.5 goals at 1.72, or Under 2.50 goals at 2.10.
Looking at the scoring markets, City’s Kevin De Bruyne netted in both head-to-heads last season so the Belgium midfielder is worth a look, while team news will be all important the Chelsea in this market with the likes of Abraham, Werner and Giroud all contenders to be playing up top for the Blues.
However, in a game that both defences should be busy, we are happy to keep this one simple with ‘Both Teams To Score’ at 1.57.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com