- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Tuesday 18th May 2021
Chelsea v Leicester City 20:15
- Already played this season, Leicester 2-0 Chelsea
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 1-1 Leicester
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have lost just 3 of their last 17 league games vs Leicester
- Chelsea have lost just twice at home to Leicester in the Premier League (14 games)
- 5 DRAWS in the last 20 league head-to-heads (all comps)
- Leicester have scored just 4 goals in the last 8 repeat fixtures
We’ve a quick re-run of last Saturday’s FA Cup Final this Tuesday as Chelsea and Leicester face-off in the Premier League this time.
Just like at the weekend, this game is huge with both teams in the mix for a top four finish – especially with Liverpool now hot their heels.
Chelsea start this game in fourth on 64 points, while Leicester are just ahead of them in third on 66 points.
The betting for a ‘top four’ finish now sees Liverpool at 1.22, Chelsea are 1.44 and Leicester at 1.66.
Of course, after Leicester beating Chelsea last Saturday 1-0 in the FA Cup Final, Chelsea will be looking to get their revenge here and with home advantage it’s no shock to see the Londoners at 1.70 in the match betting, with the draw 3.75 and Leicester at 5.00.
It was a stunner from Belgium’s Youri Tielemans in the FA Cup Final last weekend and if you fancy Leicester’s midfielder to get on the scoresheet again then you can back him at 23.00 (1st scorer) or 9.50 (anytime).
Looking at the Chelsea players, their Timo Werner is 5.50 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime), while Mason Mount, who has been scoring plenty this season too, might be another option at 7.00 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime).
Last season’s repeat fixture ended 1-1 and this can be backed around 8.00 in the betting, while Chelsea have lost only twice at home in the Premier League (14 games).
There have been 5 draws in the last 20 head-to-heads. However, you feel a draw for either side won’t be much help, with Liverpool not far behind the pair now, so this might be a more open game than is usually played out when these sides meet.
However, it’s still hard to ignore that 7 of the last 9 clashes have gone UNDER 2.5 GOALS – and this was backed up again in last Saturday’s Cup Final. You can back Under 2.5 Goals at 1.80.
Both teams didn’t score in 5 of the last 7 meetings today either and this is another bet that paid out last Saturday – a repeat of this option is on offer at 1.80 too.
Overall, it’s another tricky game to call. Chelsea will be wounded after the Cup Final last week, but will also have one eye on the upcoming Champions League Final, while Leicester will be buzzing after the weekend and will want to cap their excellent season off with a ‘top four’ finish.
So, even though it might be a more open game, I’m happy to stick with the UNDER 2.5 GOALS option at 1.80 – a bet that has paid out in 7 of the last 9 (78%) meetings today between these sides.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.80
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.