- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
2019 Championship Play-off
Derby v Aston Villa 15:00
27th May 2019
Billed as the most lucrative game of football on the planet – it’s the play-off Championship Final at Wembley on Monday 27th May 2019.
This season it’s Derby and Aston Villa that will be trying to restore their Premier League status and with a reported £180million on offer to the winners there is loads at stake.
Let’s take a look at the recent head-to-head stats between the teams………………..
- Met twice this season, Villa 4-0 Derby, Derby 0-3 Villa
- Villa have lost just 1 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Villa have won 6 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Just 3 draws in the last 30 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored in 8 of their last 10 vs Derby
- Hourihane (Villa) has scored 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS NOT TO SCORE @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com