- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
2019 Championship Play-off
Derby v Aston Villa 15:00
27th May 2019
Billed as the most lucrative game of football on the planet – it’s the play-off Championship Final at Wembley on Monday 27th May 2019.
This season it’s Derby and Aston Villa that will be trying to restore their Premier League status and with a reported £180million on offer to the winners there is loads at stake.
Let’s take a look at the recent head-to-head stats between the teams………………..
- Met twice this season, Villa 4-0 Derby, Derby 0-3 Villa
- Villa have lost just 1 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Villa have won 6 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Just 3 draws in the last 30 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored in 8 of their last 10 vs Derby
- Hourihane (Villa) has scored 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS NOT TO SCORE @2.00
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.