- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Champions League Semi-Finals
Tuesday 18th August 2020
RB Leipzig v Paris Saint Germain 20:0090mins Match Betting RB Leipzig 4.33, Draw 4.00, PSG 1.75
- Have never played before
- 6 of Leipzig’s last 8 games saw BOTH TEAMS score
- 6 of Leipzig’s last 9 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Timo Werner (Leipzig) has scored 3 goals in their last 4 games
- RB Leipzig have won their last 2 games 2-1
- RB Leipzig have lost just 1 of their last 17 games
- RB Leipzig have drawn 6 of their last 13 games
- PSG are unbeaten in their last 7 games
- 3 of PSG’s last 4 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- PSG have conceded just 2 goals in their last 6 games
- PSG have kept a clean sheet in 3 of their last 4 games
- 4 of PSG’s last 5 games have seen RED CARDS (all for opposition)
Wednesday 19th August 2020
Lyon v Bayern Munich 20:0090mins Match Betting Lyon 12.00, Draw 7.50, B Munich 1.20
- Played 8 times before, Lyon 2, Draw 2, B Munich 4
- Last met (Champ Lge 2010), Lyon 0-3 B Munich
- B Munich are unbeaten in their last 4 vs Lyon (won last 3)
- Lyon have NOT scored in their last 2 vs B Munich
- 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- 3 RED CARDS in the last 2 head-to-heads (2 Lyon, 1 Munich)
- 9 of B Munich’s last 10 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 7 of B Munich’s last 9 games saw BOTH TEAMS SCORE
- Lewandowski (Munich) has scored in their last 6 games (9 goals)
- B Munich are 28 games unbeaten
- B Munich have won their last 19 games
- Lyon have won just 1 of their last 5 games
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
In Q1, Q2 and Q3 of 2022 TradeHost is busier than ever and even more profitable with a whopping 16,960 Betfair markets traded.
All results for the 24,897 Betfair markets traded are here.
Many Betfair Traders have an edge, but they can't execute.
That's why Betfair Trading is a mental game.
Many Betfair Traders have an edge, but they can't execute. That's why Betfair Trading is a mental game.